Thread: FWB 65 or 90

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FWB 65 or 90

What gun is better ? FWB 65 with mechanical trigger or FWB 90 with electrical trigger ?
    For me FWB 90 is better but ...
    Someone has both models ?

I think the FWB 80 has a better trigger than the FWB65 but I don't know about the FWB90
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

I have all three http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...l?sort=6&o=121 in my collection and consider the '65 by far the best. O.K. so it doesn't have an adjustable trigger, perhaps I am just lucky it fits me. The '90 can be a gamble. I have heard some have a delay on pulling the trigger. You cant go far wrong with a nice '65.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I would have thought that I nice Brum' Hurricane should bear some consideration.

Cheers,

Mark.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I have all three http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...l?sort=6&o=121 in my collection and consider the '65 by far the best. O.K. so it doesn't have an adjustable trigger, perhaps I am just lucky it fits me. The '90 can be a gamble. I have heard some have a delay on pulling the trigger. You cant go far wrong with a nice '65.

HTH
    Ian
    Utterly beautiful, Ian.

I really MUST have myself a 65 one day.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Utterly beautiful, Ian.

I really MUST have myself a 65 one day.
    Me too, it is on my bucket list; I am sure Ian would suggest that a bucket is probably the best destination for a Wobbly too.

The first real target pistol I had an all too brief experience of was a 65, back in around 1983.
    Them were the days...

Mark.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    Me too, it is on my bucket list; I am sure Ian would suggest that a bucket is probably the best destination for a Wobbly too.

The first real target pistol I had an all too brief experience of was a 65, back in around 1983.
    Them were the days...

Mark.
    Bucket? No. Bin? Yes! http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...l?sort=6&o=103

I bought my first FWB65 from a local dealer a few years ago. It was tatty, very tatty, but cheap so I thought it was worth a punt. You should have seen my surprise when the first time I used it over 10m at the club it produced a slightly larger than a 5p sized, five shot group (low left). I have since bought another better condition '65 and sold the original one on here for what I paid for it. I highly recommend a FWB65.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post

HTH
    Ian
    I too have all three, and love their subtle differences; really like the feeling of the 90, but the 65 is truly great too, the only thing I find with my short-tang version is it digs into the web of my thumb