Thread: HW35 Thumbhole stock.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

HW35 Thumbhole stock.

Hi, seeking some advice on a HW35 Thumbhole stock. I was offered one of these today, it's definatly not mint, the bluing has seen better days but no rust, and the stock has been re finished. No dents or cracks but just a nasty brush on stain. Shoots ok and is 10.4 ftlbs .22 calibre. The owner wants £140. Is that a good deal, are they that rare? Any advice appreciated. John
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

£140 is ok for an HW35, the stocks an easy fix and power is about right, as its a thumb hole and I don't have one of them, if you don't want it let me know
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Hw35

The TH stock from the 70's was a limited run and sometimes go for silly money on that auction site. For £140 I would buy it asap. Mach 1.5
    Last edited by Mach 1.5; 02-01-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The Lochschaft '35 is one of the rarer ones http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Airs...ml?sort=6&o=45 and few were imported into this country. Almost as rare as the HW35 Safari.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    I agree 100% with all that has been said by my learned colleagues above ... Only wish I'd never sold mine, but hey, hindsight is meant to be torturous and tormenting.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Yep,get it bought sharpish