Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When will You Shoot a Pellet in 2017......

I've managed to get to the range a couple of times since Christmas and New Year. Shot just under 500 pellets through my HW100 KT and Daystate Wolverine C (both in .177). Got sub 20mm groups at 37 yards on the first visit but the wind was gusting up to 15-17 mph on the second visit so was not as good a result. (that's my excuse and sticking to it! )

Hoping the weather picks up next week so I can get more shooting in. Here's hoping the summer is a good one!

Ross
    The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese..

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossi2k View Post
    I've managed to get to the range a couple of times since Christmas and New Year. Shot just under 500 pellets through my HW100 KT and Daystate Wolverine C (both in .177). Got sub 20mm groups at 37 yards on the first visit but the wind was gusting up to 15-17 mph on the second visit so was not as good a result. (that's my excuse and sticking to it! )

Hoping the weather picks up next week so I can get more shooting in. Here's hoping the summer is a good one!

Ross
    Better than I'm doing at present !
    “An airgun or two”………

when i buy a new gun. at the moment am gunless. and doing useless with the catapult.
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by max headroom View Post
    when i buy a new gun.
    What's it going to be?