Thread: A quick hello and info regarding a custom stock for a 99s

A quick hello and info regarding a custom stock for a 99s

Hi all, I was told on the 'other' forum that someone may have a custom stock for a 99s for sale, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

atb

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by EastmidsHD View Post
    Hi all, I was told on the 'other' forum that someone may have a custom stock for a 99s for sale, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

atb

Mark
    Hi Mark, and welcome to the BBS.

Unfortunately you have to make five posts before you get sales access and these posts are moderated to weed out undesirables, so stick with it.

And yes there is an LP99 stock in sales.

All the best Mick

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've been looking at it myself, I have the 95 & 80 suitably dressed, but my 99 still looks like everyone elses!

Welcome to the forum
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Thanks for the replies. I have a CS800 for my 97 and thinking about getting one for the 99.

Nick, you sir have too many guns so let me play with this one should I choose to go for it, failing that I'll have to take the offer from CS that they sent the other day

Nick, you sir have too many guns so let me play with this one should I choose to go for it, failing that I'll have to take the offer from CS that they sent the other day
    Well, Mark.

If you want to play with Nick's guns and many other top springers, you could always make the short trip from Leicester to Hinckley in September :-

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-Giles-Hospice

See what I did there lads --- like TonyL but without the Boings.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Well, Mark.

If you want to play with Nick's guns and many other top springers, you could always make the short trip from Leicester to Hinckley in September :-

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-Giles-Hospice

Thanks for the link, I think I saw that on the other forum? I'm slowly starting to get to grips with my springers again after shooting my PCPs for a good while. I have a 97 that has been stage 3 tuned with a titanium piston by Paul Short and it's bloody lovely, and my 99s has been stage 2 tuned by a chap on the other forum and he has sorted the galling out also, now I have the mod sorted on it I fancy sticking the action in a nicer stock so I'll see if I get any joy?

Thanks for the link, I think I saw that on the other forum? I'm slowly starting to get to grips with my springers again after shooting my PCPs for a good while. I have a 97 that has been stage 3 tuned with a titanium piston by Paul Short and it's bloody lovely, and my 99s has been stage 2 tuned by a chap on the other forum and he has sorted the galling out also, now I have the mod sorted on it I fancy sticking the action in a nicer stock so I'll see if I get any joy?
    I can assure you that you'd be made most welcome at the Boinger Bash whatever gun you bring, Mark.

You have PM btw.

All the best Mick

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

Nah, that'll never catch on

Welcome to the BBS Mark.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Nah, that'll never catch on

Welcome to the BBS Mark.
    thanks buddy

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've got it down to under twenty now, so just a few compared to some on here! If you can make it in September you can try any of them, plus some pretty special stuff that will be along the bench.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've got it down to under twenty now, so just a few compared to some on here! If you can make it in September you can try any of them, plus some pretty special stuff that will be along the bench.

Thanks Nick,

Oh I'm going to pass on the stock as I thought it was a CS one. All yours if you want it buddy.

cheers

Mark