My bad luck continues at the end of 2016 I got broken into and my lovely Honda CR250 MX bike and my sons Suzuki RM250 were stolen I was gutted as I cant afford to replace them due to ill health, then this week I`d sold quite a few of my collectable airguns as I`d decided to buy one last PCP as I just fancied another one after I sold my last PCP a few years back so I saw a nice Daystate Huntsman classic on here and bought it off Anwar who is a great guy to deal with he posted it on the 4/1 and it was due to be delivered today I tracked it this morning and the tracking handnt been updated since the day Anwar dropped it off at the post office so I phoned Parcelforce and they didn't have a clue what had happened to it and couldn't give me an answer they said phone back on Monday so its either been stolen as its not been updated or delivered or its gone to Belfast for testing either way not good but Parcelforce at the time didn't know anything about it, when using Parcelforce its at your own risk and the maximum compensation is only £100 so anybody else thinking about using this service please bear this in mind,
I`m absolutely gutted about this and has ruined my airgun collecting plus the earache ive had off my Mrs for throwing away nearly £500 and I cant blame her!

Andy