Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just when i thought i coulnt get any worse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Firstly, hello Andy, long time no cyber speak. I am so sorry to learn of your run of grim woe ... Please let me attempt to put your mind at rest a little, here, as my only experience of a PF parcel being sent for investigation was accompanied by an info up-date on the PF system to that effect, which if that was the case, you would have been informed of. No info on their system suggests a genuine (and hopefully temporary) loss of the parcel.

To reinforce this, cast your mind back to the PF debacle surrounding the BSA Mercury I sold you several years back. You may remember that parcel, too, went missing in their system without a trace, yet a week later it appeared with an apology, so don't throw the 'hope' towel in just yet, buddy, as the fat lass is still singing.
    Hi ya G hope your well mate it has been a long time since we have spoken, thanks for the input I`m just hoping it will turn up by knowing my bad luck I doubt it its all the waiting not knowing what the hell has happened to it but I will ring PF again on Monday to see if they come up with any useful info

cheers Andy

Hi andy
    Gutted for you mate but fingers crossed and it all comes good for you
    ATB Kieron

Quote Originally Posted by neddy View Post
    Hi andy
    Gutted for you mate but fingers crossed and it all comes good for you
    ATB Kieron

Hi Kieron, thanks! how you doing mate its been a while since I`ve seen you, I just hope it all works out too for once

atvb Andy

Dont worry Andy.
    Parcel Force 48 can easily be 96 with no explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Dont worry Andy.
    Parcel Force 48 can easily be 96 with no explanation!
    HaHaHa for once I hope so Patrick

That's some bad luck but like my sig under name says,,,,,,,,,
    Nice things happen to nice people.

When I wS selling off my collection last year I claimed loads back from PF for late deliveries. Most you can get is 3 quid odd but that's nearly 25%. I claimed back on nearly a dozen late deliveries. Longest was 7 days.
    Fingers crossed for you buddy
    Donald

I have just had a parcelforce 48 hour package arrive after 5 days hope you have a similar experience
    As for the bikes keep checking with the police they could turn up !!!
    Hope it all works out for you

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    I have just had a parcelforce 48 hour package arrive after 5 days hope you have a similar experience
    Thanks for all the support lads its much appreciated I will update as soon as I know anything,
    The police weren`t really interested in our bikes even though they were worth £4,000 for the pair but its nothing to them, I check the bikes for sale sites every day as I would know them if I saw them but nothing yet

cheers everyone

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    had a theoben evolution sent from Inverness to inverurie =92 miles Parcelforce 48hr .

5 days it took. all the 48 hr deliveries have to go to Coventry according to the guy at parcel force.

mine left Inverness to Coventry probably passing my house then Coventry to inverurie. about 500miles for a 92 mile trip had it came to me direct.

Parcel Force - my @rse.

Parcel Farce more like...
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

its just not you

it happens here in the states also. just paid a guy in conneticut $500 for a mk1 superstar in .25 to compleat my trifecta of superstars already have the .177 and .22 was supposed to be waiting for me when i got home from work friday. only to find ou the seller is a idjet who cant be put out enuff to put the right address on said package so now its somewhere in the U.S but nobody knows where i spoke with he seller and desided to wait a few days and see if it turns up back at his place? i am sorely tempted to demand my money back and buy a Diana 54 in .22 instead? but it has taken almost 10 years to find 3 superstars for sale let alone in 3 diffrent cal. am trying very hard not to dwell on it and let time take care of it. but it is very very hard!!!
    Aint no fun when the rabbits got the gun

the only pc i have posted via parcel force i have sent the air cylinder seperately. then the gun is safe. its a bloody ridiculous rule if the air cylinder is empty. i hope its just mislaid. pete

I've honestly had absolutely no problems sending or receiving anything Parcel Force or RM SD. I did have a chat with a PF depot manager recently who told me the company has and still is rooting out the dishonest, lazy courier drivers and bringing in new staff who actually care about their daily consignments. Also the tracking can be a bit worrying especially when it says 'parcel not recognised' or something like that. But even then by the next morning when I've rang and spoken to someone in their offices, they have always discovered what's going on and put my mind at rest. Good diligent professional British workers, and Its nice to be able to say that hand on heart. The only thing I'd say to the OP; did you get a photo of the sellers proof of postage showing the tracking number clearly? If not, that would be my next step if I were him
    I'm sure this'll be resolved in time once PF get stuck into it.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by airgunner.177 View Post
    First off thanks Oli and Mark for your very kind comments regarding my walnut grips its appreciated, secondly the daystate finally got delivered yesterday PF said the tracking label came off at the sorting office and was sent to lost items I phoned PF every day to see if it had been located but they kept saying no then they started an all out search/enquiry and found it so I got it yesterday I'm so happy its finally with me and I'm very pleased with it, I just need an A clamp and gauge now so if anybody has one I`d be grateful for a pm with details, thanks a lot lads

ATVB Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by derekj View Post
    I've honestly had absolutely no problems sending or receiving anything Parcel Force or RM SD. I did have a chat with a PF depot manager recently who told me the company has and still is rooting out the dishonest, lazy courier drivers and bringing in new staff who actually care about their daily consignments. Also the tracking can be a bit worrying especially when it says 'parcel not recognised' or something like that. But even then by the next morning when I've rang and spoken to someone in their offices, they have always discovered what's going on and put my mind at rest. Good diligent professional British workers, and Its nice to be able to say that hand on heart. The only thing I'd say to the OP; did you get a photo of the sellers proof of postage showing the tracking number clearly? If not, that would be my next step if I were him
    I'm sure this'll be resolved in time once PF get stuck into it.
    See above, happily Andy received the gun in the end
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22