Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just when i thought i coulnt get any worse

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Dont worry Andy.
    Parcel Force 48 can easily be 96 with no explanation!
    yup, I wouldn't assume it;s lost yet either - some have taken a week to get to me...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

That's some bad luck but like my sig under name says,,,,,,,,,
    Nice things happen to nice people.

When I wS selling off my collection last year I claimed loads back from PF for late deliveries. Most you can get is 3 quid odd but that's nearly 25%. I claimed back on nearly a dozen late deliveries. Longest was 7 days.
    Fingers crossed for you buddy
    Donald

I have just had a parcelforce 48 hour package arrive after 5 days hope you have a similar experience
    As for the bikes keep checking with the police they could turn up !!!
    Hope it all works out for you

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    I have just had a parcelforce 48 hour package arrive after 5 days hope you have a similar experience
    Thanks for all the support lads its much appreciated I will update as soon as I know anything,
    The police weren`t really interested in our bikes even though they were worth £4,000 for the pair but its nothing to them, I check the bikes for sale sites every day as I would know them if I saw them but nothing yet

cheers everyone

Quote Originally Posted by airgunner.177 View Post
    Thanks for all the support lads its much appreciated I will update as soon as I know anything,
    The police weren`t really interested in our bikes even though they were worth £4,000 for the pair but its nothing to them, I check the bikes for sale sites every day as I would know them if I saw them but nothing yet

cheers everyone
    Sadly as you may know they usually end up broken up for parts and shifted on quickly e.g. Set of decent wheels, suspension, engine parts etc is quick easy money to the scum bags.

Had you been out on them at an event or washed them in view before they were stolen?

So many stories I heard of customers that had either been followed home from an event or the local jet wash and the scum had clocked where they were stored etc and then came back the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Sadly as you may know they usually end up broken up for parts and shifted on quickly e.g. Set of decent wheels, suspension, engine parts etc is quick easy money to the scum bags.

Had you been out on them at an event or washed them in view before they were stolen?

So many stories I heard of customers that had either been followed home from an event or the local jet wash and the scum had clocked where they were stored etc and then came back the same night.
    a mountain bike race my mate was in had the attendees names and address next the racers number on their bikes.

a few bikes were stolen in the next week or so.

next race and only the names of the riders were on it.

coincidence or just followed home ? who knows

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    had a theoben evolution sent from Inverness to inverurie =92 miles Parcelforce 48hr .

5 days it took. all the 48 hr deliveries have to go to Coventry according to the guy at parcel force.

mine left Inverness to Coventry probably passing my house then Coventry to inverurie. about 500miles for a 92 mile trip had it came to me direct.

cheers everyone
    my CCM644 650cc motorbike was wearing supermoto wheels and grey anodised white power forks and grew plastic side panels when stolen.

found 6 months later with genuine CCM trail bike wheels black plastic side panels .black anodised white power forks and KTM decals . ignition was ripped of and a toggle switch fitted. VIN NUMBER still on the headstock

two 14 year olds found pushing it with a flats tyres .

Parcel Force - my @rse.

Parcel Farce more like...
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

its just not you

it happens here in the states also. just paid a guy in conneticut $500 for a mk1 superstar in .25 to compleat my trifecta of superstars already have the .177 and .22 was supposed to be waiting for me when i got home from work friday. only to find ou the seller is a idjet who cant be put out enuff to put the right address on said package so now its somewhere in the U.S but nobody knows where i spoke with he seller and desided to wait a few days and see if it turns up back at his place? i am sorely tempted to demand my money back and buy a Diana 54 in .22 instead? but it has taken almost 10 years to find 3 superstars for sale let alone in 3 diffrent cal. am trying very hard not to dwell on it and let time take care of it. but it is very very hard!!!
    Aint no fun when the rabbits got the gun

the only pc i have posted via parcel force i have sent the air cylinder seperately. then the gun is safe. its a bloody ridiculous rule if the air cylinder is empty. i hope its just mislaid. pete

cheers everyone
    Might be worth messaging Logunner to see if he can help, Andy.

In the past, he's been able to check up on parcels for members on here... think he works for RM / PF.

http://www.airgunbbs.com/member.php?145791-Logunner

Any news yet,kind of rooting for you hope it turns up

Its not just Parcel Force, I ordered a set of mounts,,,,APC refuse to deliver it by posting through my letter box for BAR, can you leave it with such and such,,, no, sender can request a change, hi sender can you help,,,,,,,,,,yes we will recall package and re send it via royal mail who will leave it as requested and post it through your letter box.

I've had APC in the past refuse to bring anything out from their depot as they said my address is incomplete,,,,,,,,,,,, I only have 3 numbers, what position are you,,,,saying I'm standing didn't help at all,,,,,,,, can you please deliver to where the address is on the label and not listen to the idiot driving the truck that thinks he knows best, cause does he ***k managed to get through to them.

Best of luck to you
    Nice things happen to nice people.