Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just when i thought i coulnt get any worse

Last rifle I sold on here I posted parcel force 48 and it took 8 days to arrive - this in October so not seasonal rush on. Very annoying and a bit embarrassing as a seller when you say 'should be with you Thursday' and it arrives nearly a week later..

Luckily my buyer was very relaxed having had a similar experience.

Fingers crossed for you.

Frog
    Last edited by Frog; 09-01-2017 at 04:31 PM.

still nothing

Hi again thanks to the people who have taken the time to post on this thread, I contacted PF customer services again today but they still don't know where my parcel is on Friday they said phone us on Monday so I did they still have no info or explanation to where it is now they said phone back tomorrow the last tracking details were on route to hub after been checked in at the southern sort center I think that's at Coventry? then it never got scanned again so to me it looks like it disappeared on its way to the PF hub on the same day it was collected from the post office on the 04/01 but just don't know what to do now I'm not happy that it might of been stolen but as ive got no answer I'm just left wondering what I can do now

cheers Andy

Quote Originally Posted by airgunner.177 View Post
    Hi again thanks to the people who have taken the time to post on this thread, I contacted PF customer services again today but they still don't know where my parcel is on Friday they said phone us on Monday so I did they still have no info or explanation to where it is now they said phone back tomorrow the last tracking details were on route to hub after been checked in at the southern sort center I think that's at Coventry? then it never got scanned again so to me it looks like it disappeared on its way to the PF hub on the same day it was collected from the post office on the 04/01 but just don't know what to do now I'm not happy that it might of been stolen but as ive got no answer I'm just left wondering what I can do now

cheers Andy
    central hub is Coventry. I remember a case on here where one went missing and was found under a desk if I remember right.

cheers Andy
    I recently had trail camera sent that only said collected at PO, still said that the day after it was delivered

Until it's been "lost" for 14 days don't expect much to happen, with the new year sales they are probably still mega busy in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    central hub is Coventry. I remember a case on here where one went missing and was found under a desk if I remember right.
    I thought it was Coventry but know one within PF customer services could confirm this for me so my parcel has vanished between the sort centre in Coventry and the hub again in Coventry, If I could just find out where it is my wife would take me to collect it as I can no longer drive or whats happened to it so I can decide what to do next, thanks.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Any news Andy?

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

I have sent a few guns through parcelforce 48 never a problem but i take the cylinder off and pay extra for insurance
    Still feel sorry for you

Hi Andy,

First off I want to personally say how sorry I am for your very difficult situation. I haven't known you for long but you recently made me a lovely pair of wrap around right hand target grips for my Benjamin EB22 which have really transformed the pistol.

Now, I contacted Andy with my request over the Christmas period and he was very clear before he took any payment that he had a backlog of grips to do and that it would probably take him till the end of January until he could get them sorted. Lo and behold, on no later than the 4th of January I get photos of the lovely grips he has made for me and receive them in the post just two days later. Anyone looking for some stunning examples of wood grips on the EB22 or Tempest I believe (I imagine he does them for others if you contact him) should not hesitate to use his services.

I often find that life has a way of knocking you down and spitting you out but that if you hold true things eventually (and endless as it may seem at the time) turn around and a bit of luck starts coming your way. I certainly hope this does for Andy as he is a fine gentleman and really does deserve the best.

I will certainly be using his services again in the near future.

Oli

I will second Oli's comments above, I have a great set of grips on my Tempest made by Andy, he deserves better luck than this with PF.

Cheers,

Mark.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Daystate

First off thanks Oli and Mark for your very kind comments regarding my walnut grips its appreciated, secondly the daystate finally got delivered yesterday PF said the tracking label came off at the sorting office and was sent to lost items I phoned PF every day to see if it had been located but they kept saying no then they started an all out search/enquiry and found it so I got it yesterday I'm so happy its finally with me and I'm very pleased with it, I just need an A clamp and gauge now so if anybody has one I`d be grateful for a pm with details, thanks a lot lads

ATVB Andy

First off thanks Oli and Mark for your very kind comments regarding my walnut grips its appreciated, secondly the daystate finally got delivered yesterday PF said the tracking label came off at the sorting office and was sent to lost items I phoned PF every day to see if it had been located but they kept saying no then they started an all out search/enquiry and found it so I got it yesterday I'm so happy its finally with me and I'm very pleased with it, I just need an A clamp and gauge now so if anybody has one I`d be grateful for a pm with details, thanks a lot lads

ATVB Andy
    Awesome news Andy

Bet you had one big sigh of relief seeing your parcel finally being delivered

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    I love a happy ending...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Daystate

It was a massive relief yes I thought it had gone but in the end its all worked out fine in the end YES!!! lol

cheers Andy

ATVB Andy
    Excellent!!

So happy for you, Andy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Excellent!!

So happy for you, Andy.
    Thank you Tony!