Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Just when i thought i coulnt get any worse

Quote Originally Posted by schony View Post
    Some while back I was waiting for a valuable package from USA. It tracked as having left the international hub and on its way to my local PF international depot when it just never arrived according to the tracking. I complained but as it was not insured, my fault, I had to swallow. It transpired that it was stolen by one of PF employees in my local branch that I had been friends with. He knew the value of my package and stole it. He was found to have stolen some hundreds of other packages and was sentenced to imprisonment, sadly i never got my package but when he gets out I will get some satisfaction scum. lol
    Until the item is delivered the legal loss is the senders as it's them who have the contract with the carrier.

East Hanningfield, near Chelmsford, Essex
    Thanks but it was a few years ago now. In the end I came to an understanding with my customer.
    Alan

I've honestly had absolutely no problems sending or receiving anything Parcel Force or RM SD. I did have a chat with a PF depot manager recently who told me the company has and still is rooting out the dishonest, lazy courier drivers and bringing in new staff who actually care about their daily consignments. Also the tracking can be a bit worrying especially when it says 'parcel not recognised' or something like that. But even then by the next morning when I've rang and spoken to someone in their offices, they have always discovered what's going on and put my mind at rest. Good diligent professional British workers, and Its nice to be able to say that hand on heart. The only thing I'd say to the OP; did you get a photo of the sellers proof of postage showing the tracking number clearly? If not, that would be my next step if I were him
    I'm sure this'll be resolved in time once PF get stuck into it.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by airgunner.177 View Post
    First off thanks Oli and Mark for your very kind comments regarding my walnut grips its appreciated, secondly the daystate finally got delivered yesterday PF said the tracking label came off at the sorting office and was sent to lost items I phoned PF every day to see if it had been located but they kept saying no then they started an all out search/enquiry and found it so I got it yesterday I'm so happy its finally with me and I'm very pleased with it, I just need an A clamp and gauge now so if anybody has one I`d be grateful for a pm with details, thanks a lot lads

ATVB Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by derekj View Post
    I've honestly had absolutely no problems sending or receiving anything Parcel Force or RM SD. I did have a chat with a PF depot manager recently who told me the company has and still is rooting out the dishonest, lazy courier drivers and bringing in new staff who actually care about their daily consignments. Also the tracking can be a bit worrying especially when it says 'parcel not recognised' or something like that. But even then by the next morning when I've rang and spoken to someone in their offices, they have always discovered what's going on and put my mind at rest. Good diligent professional British workers, and Its nice to be able to say that hand on heart. The only thing I'd say to the OP; did you get a photo of the sellers proof of postage showing the tracking number clearly? If not, that would be my next step if I were him
    I'm sure this'll be resolved in time once PF get stuck into it.
    See above, happily Andy received the gun in the end
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Until the item is delivered the legal loss is the senders as it's them who have the contract with the carrier.
    Yes as much as I would agree with this statement, the fact remains that if the seller clearly states that he is willing to post at the buyers risk then that is how it stands should the item grow legs. The buyer does have other collection or delivery options at their disposal. I can fully understand those sellers who adamantly demand payment prior to collection.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    See above, happily Andy received the gun in the end
    Thanks Paul. That was a great result for Andy.