Thread: Free Pistol valuation help

Free Pistol valuation help

I have a Pardini K22 .22LR single shot free Pistol to sell on and I have no idea of the potential value. It belonged to a member who sadly passed away and we are selling his pistols for a nominated charity.

It is in good condition, and I have put 20 shots through it with no issues. There is the original large Pardini grip, and a Rink medium grip with it. I don't know if it has been serviced, but has been looked after and shows no sign of misuse or neglect.

http://flic.kr/p/2pbdPuP

http://flic.kr/p/2pbgdyV

If anyone shoots free pistol and could give me an idea of value, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ian

Regrettably, Free Pistol is a very niche activity these days and I’m not sure any UK compliant pistols are still being manufactured. The only suggestion I can offer is to contact the Secretary of the British Pistol Club. He will probably be more in touch than most. I think the pool of potential buyers is small.

Rutty

I agree with Rutty to it being niche, but I sold a Morini CM84e free pistol on here a few years ago for around £800, your is not dissimilar, and it got a fair bit of interest at the time.
    BSA Mercury .22, Steyr SSG69, Enfield No4 Mk1*, Schmeisser AR15 Ultramatch, 1938 Mauser KKW K98 Trainer.

The Stirton forum would be the best place to sell it as more of a dedicated target shooting forum & I have seen these in the ‘wanted’ section .
    I would say £800-1000 .

Thanks for all your suggestions. Now to try and sell it