Thread: airsoft 14m cw? to 1/2" unf silencer thread adaptor help!

airsoft 14m cw? to 1/2" unf silencer thread adaptor help!

Hello, ive got a asg cz p-09 .177 pistol and i would like to fit a standard 1/2" unf silencer on it BUT its got that odd 14mm cw airsoft thread on it. Does any one know if i can get a male to male conversion/adaptor for it, as i cant find anything out there? thanks m

maybe a

a BBS home engineer job .
    Soembody with a lathe here may be able to turn up sumat

I'm not sure it is 14mm ccw-12mm or so IIRC. When I looked at fitting a mod to one of these I went down another route as per here: http://umarexboysclubforum.myfinefor...69ff5bc0eb9e1b My option works ok.

Thanks, but i would have thought someone would have done a adaptor for this? as i think the sig 225 .177 pistol has the same thread aswell.

To kick off with, you will need to know precisely what the thread size of the receiver is. I wasted a lot of time trying to find this out there in internet land and never found anything that conclusive. Then you need to find someone who will do a one-off machining job for you but they will need an exact spec if you do find someone. I took the easier option above, and packed out the airsoft can with decent sound deadening material. Worked fine.