Whilst I don't like paying "over the odds" any business needs to have a reasonable margin to survive and I think the internet has bought everything down to one thing ....... cost

It's going to leave us all with one or two major suppliers that make a profit on mass turnover and squeeze your local business's out of business.

Whilst "The Net" has some advantages I see it as a necessary evil and think what's it's done to business's has played a large part of why this current recession has been so long and drawn out.

The companies like Amazon who offered such an amasing deal to start with .... lowest price goods ... shipped the same day you ordered them ... free delivery ..... now their boots are bigger ...... free delivery if your order value is £20 plus and even then unless you're signed up for Prime the old "shipped the same day" service has become ... we'll ship it in 5 or 6 days when we eventually feel we should unless you now want to pay for premium shipping ... it's certainly not what it was a couple of years ago and is all just orchestrated to extract more money from us!!!!!

Sorry bit of a rant and maybe a tad side tracked but in essence I do think the internet will have had a major impact on their business as they're forced to sell the air gun that much cheaper and then have to cope with what you can get a scope, sling, pellets and anything else you can think of posted to you for ... all of which used to help make their business viable and sustainable.