Thread: HRPC Club Shoot

HRPC Club Shoot

Not a bad start to the year, especially considering the weather.
    Nice to see some more of the land being opened up and there are more 45 yard lanes on the plinking range now. Pity about the rain but the ground drains pretty well and it wasn't all that cold. Still HFT is an all weather sport and its my own fault I forgot to put my waterproofs on, by the time I was half way round it was getting a tad sold. At least this time nobody fell into the stream though.
    As always the course was a real challenge with a few really tricky targets some of which had been painted in negative colours to mix things up a bit. The odd black target a with a yellow kills was a bit of a flyer that we thought of setting up this morning but as it happened everybody though it was a good one.
    Well done to Brian for a great 56 on the day and Mathew for a creditable 40. Any way on to the scores.

Brian Beggan 56
    Peter Fenn 54
    Duane Saunders 51
    Dave Powel 51
    Terry Evans 49
    Dom Z 45
    Steve West 44
    Jason Linbourne 41
    Hayley Linbourne 40
    Mathew Linbourne 40
    Colin Muggeridge 39
    Nick Farley 39
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Great to be back

What a day,

I like terry forgot my water proof top, and by 15 targets in I was wet to the bone. Having taken a bit of a break from shooting, getting back twice in 2 months was great, and really has given me the bug to get back more often.

I must say, the course being set out was very difficult, and required a lot of thinking, but a big thanks to terry and rob for being so creative, especially that bunny that was black, a long way out!!!

Looking forward to getting out again soon......now to dry my gun and me!!!

Cheers

Bryan
    "Wobble wobble bang"

Horsham Rifle and Pistol Club