It is worth repeating that MK1 technology...especially when its cutting edge and multi function....switch barrel and adjustable power....is going to bring a lot of tech issues to the table.

If you buy Mk 1s you are accepting the fact that you are potentially paying to do R&D for the manufacturer.

Jesus its tricky enough to get a single role rifle right.....aitlr arms...daystate...HW.....the list is endless.

BUT.......when the bugs are sorted or at least you know the potential fault and the remedy then I for one have an impact on my shopping list and the different calibre too.

It is a brilliant concept. It has no real competitor if you want an FAC switch barrel and as I am lookinflg to do a variety of pest control then these are huge plus points at least on paper.

Clearly there are a few customers who have guns that work and they get glowing reports so lets face facts and understand that as a concept it seems to be doable.

Lets also face facts that there will be teething problems which is exactly the way I am looking at it.

It isnt pretty. It isnt the.only option. It isnt even necessarily the right rifle for you if it doesnt fit or do the job/s you want but thats true of any rifle of amy power source air or powder..

However...if you are in the market for a potential multi shot light weight switch barrel adjustable power rifle with a huge shot count then you will be prepared to wait till the Mk1 issues have been sorted and the level of faults reduce to a more tolerable ratio.

There are issues.such as using weaver and not piccy.

Dont have an expectation that switching scopes is going to give you a bang on zero but theres a good chance it will if its on one gun. And would you REALLY ex0ect to squeeze the trigger on a.pulse without checking your zero first. Its an air rifle and moderated very well so there doesnt seem to be good reason NOT to check zero.

I am interested in this rifle as it has huge potential as I have patience so for me....its watch this space.

Other than the weaver rail...the only other issue I have is no standard barrel options other than smooth twist. I dont doubt it works and on the face of it...ylthe higher the power the better but notlr has ST changed the face of shooting as Taylor blagged about.

All things considered, I look forward to FX getting their act together here.