Quote Originally Posted by Clanchief View Post
So it would resemble Triggers broom, a German Barrel, Turkish Walnut stock, and a British action with a Swedish spring maybe, Jap optics calling it made in Britain might be a tough one.
The stocks are made in Italy if I remember correctly and the "Turkish" bit is the wood itself, like "English Walnut" and "American walnut", in the beginning Air Arms used Custom stocks in Sheffield to supply their stocks (including other makers like Theoben and Daystate), I'm sure Air Arms could obtain their barrels from BSA, if they wanted to keep their "made in Britain" label but are BSA barrels as accurate as German barrels, at the end of the day if it's assembled over here and giving someone a job then that's what counts in my eyes, it's companies like Webley or should we say AGS who buy a British company and then rip it apart and have everything made abroad, that's why I say we should all be buying British but then like I've already said how can AA compete against HW's product range or even Diana or Gamo but if they can make one decent break barrel rifle and convert it simply by changing the latch rod for different powers levels then it may well work, considering they only really have the TX and PS in the range as well.

Pete