Thread: Baikal 'Air' Maks

Baikal 'Air' Maks

Hi Guys,

Are there any guru's re these little pistols?

I found this video on YouTube regarding generation 4 and 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI7cBT4n7Ag

My question is are the gen 4 the silver ones the Black gen 5 or can you get a Gen 5 in silver and black versions. I have searched the web and can't find any info!

Thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by Yafflle1234 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Are there any guru's re these little pistols?

I found this video on YouTube regarding generation 4 and 5 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI7cBT4n7Ag

My question is are the gen 4 the silver ones the Black gen 5 or can you get a Gen 5 in silver and black versions. I have searched the web and can't find any info!

Thanks in advance...
    Think most 'years' have BOTH as a choice . Although I have heard tell of 'specials' but whispers in the wind

Can't help you, but there is a bunch of info (and expertise) on the Umarex Boys Club forum.

makarovs

Hi, pretty sure you can get the gen4 (wide frame)in black and silver (nickel). But the gen5 (narrow frame) was only available in the black finish. Could be wrong, but I've never seen a silver gen5 for sale or photos of. There seems to be a few variations in both 4 and 5, in the machining etc. My favorite is the 5 with machined ejector slot and bakalite grips.
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

Thanks for the replies guys, very helpful....