Okay, the high-end AA break barrel may not happen.

Maybe there's a whiff of a chance of an AA labelled one, though, although I have no clue as to the age of this rifle.

At the last Boinger Bash, one of the chaps brought along with him an ex-prototype / test mule "Air Arms" break barrel. I had few shots with it;quite nice it was, too.

However, I said to the chap, "Here you go, I'll show you what that is". Basically it was a CZ Slavia break barrel with a CD trigger and (I seem to remember) a different stock. I produced my CZ634 out of the gunslip....and it was plain for all to see....same cylinder including dovetails and arrestor grooves and same breech block / barrel arrangement (apart from, unlike the 634, it didn't have the manual breech latch).

Also, when I got my 634, the two details of the internals that jumped out on this 25mm bore gun were the AA style piston seal and TX stylee synthetic band at rear of piston.

And, taking into account the collaboration re the S200, maybe this could be a reality? But I don't know how old this prototype is. If not recent, it may have been shelved years ago. Could be a much more cost effective way of getting a 25mm break barrel to market without an absolute fortune in development costs, with probably CZ footing most of the bill, or a split venture with shared costs?