Thread: Why don't Air Arms make break barrels?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John doe View Post
    Interesting, what was the problem with there break barrel rifle when it did come to market? I bet they are quite thin on the ground? Any idea when they went out of production?

JD
    Every shooter who has owned or shot a Pro Elite has his own view. Mine is that the rifle was just so heavy that it made the Weihrauch HW80 seem a lightweight. Even at FAC power levels it still didn't compete with the HW80 in the USA.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    Every shooter who has owned or shot a Pro Elite has his own view. Mine is that the rifle was just so heavy that it made the Weihrauch HW80 seem a lightweight. Even at FAC power levels it still didn't compete with the HW80 in the USA.
    About 15 years ago I had a choice the Pro Elite that was being sold of cheap or the 80 and I played safe went for the 80 a few years later I played safe and went for the TX

What could AA manufacture that would please break barrel fans that is not already there.