Thread: Why don't Air Arms make break barrels?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Besides everything else Diana currently produce elegant, well engineered break barrel models either spring piston or gas strut coupled with the excellent T06 trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by derekj View Post
    Besides everything else Diana currently produce elegant, well engineered break barrel models either spring piston or gas strut coupled with the excellent T06 trigger.
    Paging barryg.

Quote Originally Posted by derekj View Post
    They do but not enough UK customers buy them. This may be changing slowly and Diana are building on formats best suited to UK tastes according to Edgar Bros.
    Personally, I think a 34 carbine with a proper moderator, kitted, in a 340 ntec style walnut stock would provide a real alternative to an HW break barrel or any hoped for Air Arms bb.
    But how many of you would be prepared to dip a toe into it?

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    They do but not enough UK customers buy them. This may be changing slowly and Diana are building on formats best suited to UK tastes according to Edgar Bros.
    Personally, I think a 34 carbine with a proper moderator, kitted, in a 340 ntec style walnut stock would provide a real alternative to an HW break barrel or any hoped for Air Arms bb.
    But how many of you would be prepared to dip a toe into it?
    Like I've said many times in the past, if Diana was to produce a rifle that looked identical to their own 34 120th Anniversary model, then I'd own one as soon as I could afford one, I've already asked Diana to make a replica one but they refused, even though the offer a bespoke customising service.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in