Thread: Need T20 pills

Need T20 pills

I have 2 x T20 torches and the pills are pretty shonky. I want to get some better pills, any recommendations? Naturally i want the best pills at the best price.

I need 1 x Red and 1 x IR, single mode is fine.

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Tesco sell cheap paracetamol.
    Master Debater

ludicrous lumens is good. https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/c...20-led-inserts

or Ian Sirrel at irlightbuilds on face book could take your shonky ones and upgrade them

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Tesco sell cheap paracetamol.
    Makes xmas cracker jokes appealing...

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    ludicrous lumens is good. https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/c...20-led-inserts

or Ian Sirrel at irlightbuilds on face book could take your shonky ones and upgrade them
    Cheers

For the cost & hassle of fitting I'd probably just buy new torches.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    For the cost & hassle of fitting I'd probably just buy new torches.
    Problem is that new torches usually come with sh1te pills. Or they are excessively expensive if you buy locally (UK) with good pills.

Best and cheapest option is to buy torches direct from china, then buy pills from irlightbuild on facebook. He's super helpful and has a great facebook presence.

Bollocks

T20 are designed to swap pills for different colour AND when better pills are presented to market AND for when peeps who can and want to make upgrades.

You dont buy a T20 as a bic biro or one trick pony...thats the whole point of them. They are switchable and upgradeable as the tech 8mproves.

The best advice here is contact Andy at Ludicrous and ask him about what you want.

Also...i would go 3 mode not single as what works OK with one NV technology might not with another. One of my units strobes on low and med but is fine on high....if its one mode and strobes its useless.
    In a battle of wits I refuse to engage with an unarmed person.
    To one shot one kill, you need to seek the S. Kill only comes from Skill

Quote Originally Posted by Steyr View Post
    Bollocks

T20 are designed to swap pills for different colour AND when better pills are presented to market AND for when peeps who can and want to make upgrades.

You dont buy a T20 as a bic biro or one trick pony...thats the whole point of them. They are switchable and upgradeable as the tech 8mproves.

The best advice here is contact Andy at Ludicrous and ask him about what you want.

Also...i would go 3 mode not single as what works OK with one NV technology might not with another. One of my units strobes on low and med but is fine on high....if its one mode and strobes its useless.
    I just ordered an upgraded white pill from ludicrous il post on performance when iv had a play