Thread: Pellet information and valuation please

Fagan and beatall Pellet information and valuation please

Could anyone of you knowledgeable gents out there tell me how old these pellet packs are and what they might be worth? both packs are 500 .22 calibre the beatall is sealed. the strange thing is the size of the packs.the 500 size pack in the middle will give you a better idea of what i mean. looking forward to you reply's.http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/DSCN1304.jpg
    Last edited by terr james; 11-01-2017 at 09:29 PM. Reason: info update

Bump please

Bump please

Hi Terr,

The Fagan are prewar - 1930s.

I have one of the larger Beatall boxes, which contains .25 rather than .22 pellets and I believe it to also be pre war. Parker Hale used to advertise these pellets during the 1930s. The smaller Beatall box is post war and was still being sold during the 1970s.

I have seen some crazy prices realised for Beatall pellets such as over £100 for a simple box of .177 but I have also picked up bargains such as 4 full boxes for under £20!

I recently saw a box of Fagan for sale in a gunshop for £20.

Kind regards,

John

FAGAN Pellets

Quote Originally Posted by terr james View Post
    Could anyone of you knowledgeable gents out there tell me how old these pellet packs are and what they might be worth? both packs are 500 .22 calibre the beatall is sealed. the strange thing is the size of the packs.the 500 size pack in the middle will give you a better idea of what i mean. looking forward to you reply's.http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/DSCN1304.jpg
    I will pay 20 pounds for the FAGAN box. Plus ordinary airmail postage to Auckland,New Zealand. I'd pay by Paypal. How about that? Regards
    Trevor

cinedux.com

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Hi Terr,

The Fagan are prewar - 1930s.

I have one of the larger Beatall boxes, which contains .25 rather than .22 pellets and I believe it to also be pre war. Parker Hale used to advertise these pellets during the 1930s. The smaller Beatall box is post war and was still being sold during the 1970s.

I have seen some crazy prices realised for Beatall pellets such as over £100 for a simple box of .177 but I have also picked up bargains such as 4 full boxes for under £20!

I recently saw a box of Fagan for sale in a gunshop for £20.

Kind regards,

John
    Thanks for your reply john, much appreciated.I was beginning to think the forum knowledge base was drying up,but my faith has been restored,thanks again.
    Terry.

Quote Originally Posted by cinedux View Post
    I will pay 20 pounds for the FAGAN box. Plus ordinary airmail postage to Auckland,New Zealand. I'd pay by Paypal. How about that? Regards
    Trevor

cinedux.com
    Non of the pellet are for sale.

FAGAN Pellets

okey doak