Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just a thought?

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    You seriously don't think that I think Tony is gay

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    You seriously don't think that I hope Tony is gay too!

Pete
    The thought hadn't crossed our minds.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    The only one who lived up to my fears was Captain Bongo
    Naaw, he's a pussycat. I tried to wind him up when foraging for firewood, by asking "is this bit any good?" about a million times. The man has the patience of a saint.

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    The thought hadn't crossed our minds.
    Oh crap, I've just realised that I've sold my manly German rifle and I don't ride bikes

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    You seriously don't think that I think Tony is gay

Pete
    If he isn't, I've wasted three years of flirting.......

Ponytails are almost as good as pigtails you know.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Can't believe you haven't got a Beeza Tone !
    I could imagine that a nice Superstar would be right up your street ?
    Well, to be fair, John, I've had a go with a couple of Superstars and I thought they were excellent.

One belonged to young Gwyn, the other, sorry, can't remember now (senility kicking in)!

And I really liked the underlever catch arrangement and the triggers seemed pretty okay, too.

So, very possible in the future. The main issue being available funds and lack of cabinet space for the time being.

One of my customers is going to be getting rid of his father in law's rifles which he no longer uses. Funnily enough, he e-mailed me some piccies this morning. It's a right rusty, crusty old dog of a Supersport! Looks like it's been "fettled" by some right Neanderthal in its time looking at that poxy barrel hinge pin and end cap. Dents, scrawks and gouges all over the stock and a huge dent in the (objective) bell end!

Probably right up Pete's street!

Anyway, I reckon I've been really generous and said I'd be willing to give £20 for it - hoping he'll say I can just have it for Nowt. If this dog comes along I think I might lighten the piston, short stroke it and see if we can get it running any near nice at a lower power level for some short range ratting.

Or just give it away at The Bash!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Shit we're never going to shut you up are we, I can just imagine it now if I turned up at a bash.

Me "Hi are you Tony"

You "Yes mate, who told you it was me"

Me "No one, I just guessed as you seem to be sat on a big pile of Weihrauchs and you seem to be having difficulty shutting up"

You "I know, I'm just so excited"

Me "Anyway I'm Pete, look no hands"

You "Oh really"

You then turn your back in disgust and shout "COOOEEE! Jon I've got something for you to short stroke for me and it's right next to my Weihrauch tattoo"

You then proceed to mince up and down the shooting range stroking every Weihrauch you see and spitting on BSA's

Am I right or am I right.

Pete

Well, you'll just have to actually pluck up the courage to come along and see for yourself, in'it?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by copperjacket View Post
    Ooh I have never seen a Venom or Vmach'd 1377 - pictures and build thread please?
    Nah, that's G-Mac for the Crosmans, not V-Mach!

Different, but just not seeing the light of day at the moment as their springs is too little!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post

Actually no... when we go shooting, Tone is a gentleman, and is quietly spoken. And he actually sometimes likes to sit down next to me and actually do some shooting!
    Actually, I LURVE sitting down next to you, young Phil, doing some shooting and having a good old natter about all sorts. Those Sunday afternoons are priceless moments.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    The first bash was a real shock for most of us meeting for the first time. Black Beard isn't really a pirate, Trumpetier isn't a seven stone 17 year old and TonlyL is rocking a ponytail. We assumed it was for a bet but he still has it?
    Haha!

Yes, that first Bash was a real eye opener matey. None of us knew what to expect from the event itself and what people would be like. Now that many of us have seen each other so many times, it's actually hard to recall any preconceptions.

But you is just like I expected - a lovely, cuddly bundle of fun.

And I've not won that bet yet!

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    No you are so wrong on every level

Since when do German rifle loving, hardcore bikers actually mince around!! Jeez
    Cheers Nick.

Good job I don't ride one of them silly Hardly Fergusons then and sport the leather chaps and tassles, eh, mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    If he isn't, I've wasted three years of flirting.......

Ponytails are almost as good as pigtails you know.....
    Well, for you Steve..

Oh crap, I've just realised that I've sold my manly German rifle and I don't ride bikes

Pete
    Not to worry, Pete, neither are a pre-requisite.

Just get yourself along with a Boinger or five and an open mind and I guarantee you'll love it.

And you'll be back for more, promise.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I guess we all get a picture of people we've corresponded with but never met. You couldn't have got TonyL more wrong He certainly loves a Weirauch that's for sure but a more thoughtful and considered thinker you'll never meet and as for turning his back on someone, Never !

Now, before I attended a Bash, I had all sorts of pictures in my head about how people looked and acted, I got everyone wrong,they are all actually fit, good looking, well balanced young men

The only one who lived up to my fears was Captain Bongo
    Aha! But you've never seen me "in action" in the showroom PaulyBoy.....it's the new stylee customer service tactic y'know! "You want HOW MUCH for your pile of scrap?" And off you stomp!

But when it comes to Boingerpeeps....never, as they're all lovely peeps.

And you fitted seamlessly in straight away, Pauly, and a much valued, indispensable attendee and thread Boingerer!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Cheers Nick.

Good job I don't ride one of them silly Hardly Fergusons then and sport the leather chaps and tassles, eh, mate?
    Haha, please tell me you haven't got a p155 pot either?