Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just a thought?

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    If he doesn't its hard to see how anyone can ever listen to what he has to say ever again!!
    What you on about, no one listens to what I have to say anyway

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    What you on about, no one listens to what I have to say anyway

Pete
    Why's that
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Why's that
    How long have I been telling everyone about the evils of "The Weihrauch"

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Will you be able to make the April Bash, Pete?
    If I'm totally honest with you Tony, I'd doubt I'd ever make any of them

Unfortunately due to a number of reasons, back (and bowel) problems and the lack of ability (and enthusiasm) to be able to drive long distances anymore is stopping me, if I lived closer then it wouldn't be a problem, I now loath driving on motorways (which I have to do frequently in my lorry) as the lack of respect from other drivers is starting to eat away at my good nature.

Pete

I can fully sympathise with many of the reasons given, Pete.

As per many on here, I've had back pain for years, sciatica on and off and nerve issues down my arms.

And, following a big accident on a motorway four years ago, I don't like driving. I hate motorways and I absolutely dread driving in the dark.

However, driving to The Bash is different, as you're so much looking forward to it.

If funds and time allowed, would it be worth considering driving there when driving conditions suited you better and, as there are a few close by, staying in a hotel for some comfort?

I know I speak for all the Boingermen when I say that we'd all like to meet you as you're a valued contributor to the forum.

Be great if you can; but we fully understand if you can't do one.

All the very best, mate.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I can fully sympathise with many of the reasons given, Pete.

As per many on here, I've had back pain for years, sciatica on and off and nerve issues down my arms.

And, following a big accident on a motorway four years ago, I don't like driving. I hate motorways and I absolutely dread driving in the dark.

However, driving to The Bash is different, as you're so much looking forward to it.

If funds and time allowed, would it be worth considering driving there when driving conditions suited you better and, as there are a few close by, staying in a hotel for some comfort?

I know I speak for all the Boingermen when I say that we'd all like to meet you as you're a valued contributor to the forum.

Be great if you can; but we fully understand if you can't do one.

All the very best, mate.
    Thanks for those kind words Tony, even after all the abuse I give you on here you still want to beat me.......Sorry I mean meet me the problem with staying in a hotel would be my rifles, I'd want to bring a few of my British rifles with me (to show you what you've been missing all these years)and I wouldn't want to leave them in the car over night and I'd doubt I'd be able to get them in the hotel room with me, so it would be a dilemma if to come up rifleless or armed.

Pete

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters

Smile

Thanks for those kind words Tony, even after all the abuse I give you on here you still want to beat me.......Sorry I mean meet me the problem with staying in a hotel would be my rifles, I'd want to bring a few of my British rifles with me (to show you what you've been missing all these years)and I wouldn't want to leave them in the car over night and I'd doubt I'd be able to get them in the hotel room with me, so it would be a dilemma if to come up rifleless or armed.

Pete

These are all just solution oppurtunities, and easily overcome. If you can manage a short/medium drive I can do the rest. We know a gun freindly B&B, and failing that you can leave them in my car at the bash.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

These are all just solution oppurtunities, and easily overcome. If you can manage a short/medium drive I can do the rest. We know a gun freindly B&B, and failing that you can leave them in my car at the bash.
    Absolutely, as Nick says.

And, if you wanted, our fine host, Mick, would look after them - something that he has done on previous occasions.

So many nice, honest, thoroughly trustworthy people at Quigley Hollow. Maybe a little tricky to grasp until you've witnessed the spirit and unity of the good Boingerfolk.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Thanks for those kind words Tony, even after all the abuse I give you on here..I'd want to bring a few of my British rifles with me.

Pete
    I meant every word, Pete.

Abuse? That's not abuse. All water off a quack's back and nothing like what I have to put up with every day at work! Indeed, I find time spent on here talking with like-minded folk excellent therapy after a day there!

And I'd love to see your rifles.

These are all just solution opportunities
    Ooooo, get you except you spelled opportunities wrong, so I FIFY

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Ooooo, get you except you spelled opportunities wrong, so I FIFY
    My spelcheekers stick in Fronch!! And it oppears to be the Fronch of the 1980's seet com!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

My spelcheekers stick in Fronch!! And it oppears to be the Fronch of the 1980's seet com!
    Ahh, mais oui... vous are in the land of the rubber ventilated footwear known as the croc monsiour!