Thread: Does anybody have....

Does anybody have....

... a three-inch long bit of 0.177 rifled barrel?

Ideally 6mm to 8mm OD for a pistol project I have been working on. Something from an old Gamo pistol or similar would do the job, I am going to trim it down to 63mm length, so as long as it is bigger than that, I will be happy.

I had a quote for one to be made from some scrap barrel, but at £30,it is a bit too much for what this project is.

Cheers,

Mark.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    ... a three-inch long bit of 0.177 rifled barrel?

Ideally 6mm to 8mm OD for a pistol project I have been working on. Something from an old Gamo pistol or similar would do the job, I am going to trim it down to 63mm length, so as long as it is bigger than that, I will be happy.

I had a quote for one to be made from some scrap barrel, but at £30,it is a bit too much for what this project is.

Cheers,

Mark.
    Pm sent.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Does it have to be .177? I have an old Crosman barrel (.22) that could be cut down.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    Does it have to be .177? I have an old Crosman barrel (.22) that could be cut down.
    Thanks Harry, but Pete has sorted one out for me and it is now cut-down and installed!

Cheers,

Mark.
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by Modski66 View Post
    Thanks Harry, but Pete has sorted one out for me and it is now cut-down and installed!

Cheers,

Mark.
    Hope its doing the job. ATB. Pete.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Tony.T is offline For vicious attack Pasties, 177, 22 or 12bore?
    That saved me going upstairs to search out my two short lengths (of barrel.....!)
    video transferred to DVD, USB etc. Old negs and photos scanned to digital media
    www.digitalconversions.co.uk