Thread: Rapid 7 owners forum query

Rapid 7 owners forum query

Hi

Does anyone know if the Rapid 7 owners forum is working okay, I tried to join the forum on tuesday and was sent an email saying my account was pending approval, but I have heard nothing as yet, just wondering if membership may be closed at the moment!

Cheers for any info

Andy

is it this one http://theoben-rapid.co.uk/ There is others , the one i posted is about dead i am very sorry to say ..
    1 Rapid+sentinal n/v, 1 HW100+ Mamba lite

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Hi

Does anyone know if the Rapid 7 owners forum is working okay, I tried to join the forum on tuesday and was sent an email saying my account was pending approval, but I have heard nothing as yet, just wondering if membership may be closed at the moment!

Cheers for any info

Andy
    If it's the R7OC http://www.rapid7ownersclub.com/index.php

Works all ok for me bud.

Your probably just being approved.

I've searched your same username that's on here but it's not showing on there.

Are you the same name?

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    If it's the R7OC http://www.rapid7ownersclub.com/index.php

Works all ok for me bud.

Your probably just being approved.

I've searched your same username that's on here but it's not showing on there.

Are you the same name?

Hi mate, yes thats the one, my chosen user name on there is zogg364 , i am probably just being impatient, but am itching to have a good look round, hopefully someone can approve me soon so i can join in

Andy

I've been waiting months to be approved, so long I can't mind what user name and password I used

Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post

Hi mate, yes thats the one, my chosen user name on there is zogg364 , i am probably just being impatient, but am itching to have a good look round, hopefully someone can approve me soon so i can join in

Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    I've been waiting months to be approved, so long I can't mind what user name and password I used
    I've asked one of the R7OC mods to see if they can help

I've asked one of the R7OC mods to see if they can help
    Thank you
    If they need my email or anything let me know

Quote Originally Posted by hammy View Post
    Thank you
    If they need my email or anything let me know
    No worries.

Just a thought and not that I'm teaching you to suck eggs have either of you checked your junk or spam email filter?

Sometimes stuff from forums gets filtered to spam or junk and who knows maybe a registration link was/has been filtered?

No worries.

Just a thought and not that I'm teaching you to suck eggs have either of you checked your junk or spam email filter?

Sometimes stuff from forums gets filtered to spam or junk and who knows maybe a registration link was/has been filtered?
    And thanks from me as well, appreciate the help.

Nothing in the spam filter apart from the usual poo

No worries chaps.

I have been advised to send Phil (Admin) a message as he deals with the new accounts.

He's not logged in yet so I'll keep you posted once he's replied.

Nick

Nice job helping out there Nick

No worries.

Nothing in spam .
    I'll get in touch with the admin .

Hows it going lads. Sorry i dont go on the forum much as i have been ill.i do check for new users and i activate them as soon as i can. But i do get some people who join up and cant be bothered to fill out the registration forum out properley and i just remove them so some people who say as been waiting for months you may be one of them.hammy,clueless please try again and i will sort it out for you as soon as i can.
    Im sorry if you have had problems.
    Atb

Quote Originally Posted by phil1964 View Post
    Hows it going lads. Sorry i dont go on the forum much as i have been ill.i do check for new users and i activate them as soon as i can. But i do get some people who join up and cant be bothered to fill out the registration forum out properley and i just remove them so some people who say as been waiting for months you may be one of them.hammy,clueless please try again and i will sort it out for you as soon as i can.
    Atb
    Hi Phil, sorry to hear you have been ill, I have just re-registered with the same user name (clueless), hopefully i've filled the form out as required.

Many thanks for the help and i look forward to joining up

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by phil1964 View Post
    Atb
    Hi, I'll fill it out again