Thread: Baikal Makarov seals

Baikal Makarov seals

Baikal Makarov seals

Where do you guys buy your Baikal Makarov seals from? Russian Military website seem to have sold out, but they have added a caveat that in future they will only supply customers who have bought their pistols directly from them.

I purchased a set of 9 seals off , I don't think the CO2 bulb seal that sits in the neck of the magazine is the best fit, it does the job but there is a gap around the bulb piercer, a seal that fits more snugly to the piercer would be better.
    The kit is a waste of money, seals are included that have no purpose.

Much to my dismay, the 9 piece kit that included a replacement metal washer and valve spring didn't include a new breech seal?

I have seen so-called CO2 bulb seals advertised on the 'bay but they just look like standard O rings, so I won't risk buying them, breech seals are also advertised for a supplier based in Italy, have any of you guys used them?

So basically i'm look for good quality CO2 bulb seals and breech seals, have any of you guys got some to sell? If 'yes' could you please PM me with details?
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Hi Old Jud,

Whilst I can't help directly with spares suppliers usually I would of said Rus milliatry.

If you haven't already have you checked out the UBC in the the mak forum?

Plenty of advice and seal fitting etc.

These might help:

http://umarexboysclubforum.myfinefor...p?f=64&t=22289

http://umarexboysclubforum.myfinefor...forum.php?f=64

co2 seal

Hi, not sure if it would be considered 'high quality' but I've replaced the co2 seal on Baikal Makarovs with a small section of the appropriate size thick wall silicon tubing. A 2.5mm squarely cut slice does the job, so far its outlasted the originals, and the ones i got from russia. Available from that web site or model shops as fuel pipe. John.
    Theoben Fenman, Theoben Scirroco 2000, BSA Cadet Major, Webley Premier MK2, ASI Sniper!

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Hi Old Jud,

Whilst I can't help directly with spares suppliers usually I would of said Rus milliatry.

If you haven't already have you checked out the UBC in the the mak forum?

Plenty of advice and seal fitting etc.

These might help:

http://umarexboysclubforum.myfinefor...p?f=64&t=22289

http://umarexboysclubforum.myfinefor...forum.php?f=64
    Quote Originally Posted by Joncaddy View Post
    Hi, not sure if it would be considered 'high quality' but I've replaced the co2 seal on Baikal Makarovs with a small section of the appropriate size thick wall silicon tubing. A 2.5mm squarely cut slice does the job, so far its outlasted the originals, and the ones i got from russia. Available from that web site or model shops as fuel pipe. John.
    Thanks guys, i'm a member of the UBC but didn't realise there was a Mak section......Doh!
    I've ordered a length of 3mm internal diameter silicone tubing (as recommended on the UBC) off a well know auction site, hopefully it will help.
    Many thanks guys.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Mak

The Mak forum got hacked and died ..... talk of bringing it back but as far as I know thats chatter , it started I think actuay on the Umarex Club way back ?? .

I believe they are easier to source from abroad.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.