Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Possible new recruit........

To airgunning.

A couple of weeks ago I sold this really nice chap a bike and, as ever, I always manage to sneak airguns into the conversation. It turned out that he used to shoot full bore pistols and was a victim of the handgun ban, and that he really missed them.

Spoke about airguns and about how many ex-pistoleros were now shooting air pistols.

Anyway, he collected his bike today and said that he had got quite intrigued about our little chat and has been looking on the 'net. He wants a pistol and prefers a self-contained one. And likes the looks of the Tempest and HW45. I told him a little more about these and he's going to try and get a little closer to them and see which one he fancies.

I think the bug's going to bite. And I'll keep in touch with him, to encourage and advise.....next step, hopefully, try and enthuse on a visit to The Hollow.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    To airgunning.

A couple of weeks ago I sold this really nice chap a bike and, as ever, I always manage to sneak airguns into the conversation. It turned out that he used to shoot full bore pistols and was a victim of the handgun ban, and that he really missed them.

Spoke about airguns and about how many ex-pistoleros were now shooting air pistols.

Anyway, he collected his bike today and said that he had got quite intrigued about our little chat and has been looking on the 'net. He wants a pistol and prefers a self-contained one. And likes the looks of the Tempest and HW45. I told him a little more about these and he's going to try and get a little closer to them and see which one he fancies.

I think the bug's going to bite. And I'll keep in touch with him, to encourage and advise.....next step, hopefully, try and enthuse on a visit to The Hollow.
    Get toghether Tone, you can become the "Airy(gun) Bikers" !
    “An airgun or two”………