Page 1 of 120 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVENT

1st and 2nd April 2017 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

£10 for just the one day attendance.

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well in the past we'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 or £10 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
    On the back of the cheque write your username, Forum, nearest postal town and the word "camping" if doing so.

2) Alternatively you can make payment by bacs to the following account :-

Payee --------------- Mr M J FURNISS
    Sort Code ---------- 09-01-28
    Account Number --- 03372473

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the Cheque list.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

And for this event we wont be having on site caterers but a gas fired bbq will be available for folks to cook their own food over the weekend.

Targets will include 200 Spinners, 2 Bell targets (10mm and 20mm), 40+ silhouette targets and the 61mmX 61mm Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick

Payment List

NewPaul ------------------------------------- Harrow ------------------------- Paid

Tinbum -------------------------------------- Bude ---------------------------- Paid

Captain Bongo ------------------------------- Bolton -------------------------- Paid

Mole trapper --------------------------------- Bude ---------------------------- Paid

GrandadG ------------------------------------ Pontefract ---------------------- Paid

Trumpetier ----------------------------------- Middlesbrough ------------------ Paid

Transporter ---------------------------------- Uttoxeter ------------------------ Paid

Jonnyneate ----------------------------------- Devizes ------------------------- Paid

Neil180 --------------------------------------- Barnby in the Willows ---------- Paid

Les Allam ------------------------------------- Barking -------------------------- Paid 10

Slinger69 ------------------------------------- Walsall --------------------------- Paid

Oldskoolzzz ----------------------------------- Long Eaton ---------------------- Paid

CraigP ----------------------------------------- Walsall --------------------------- Paid

TonyL ------------------------------------------ Retford --------------------------- Paid

CapitalBee ------------------------------------- Hereford ------------------------- Paid

AITCH2O --------------------------------------- Liverpool ------------------------- Paid

Hellequin -------------------------------------- Wymondham --------------------- Paid

Paul SE ---------------------------------------- Herne Bay ------------------------ Paid

Blackrider ------------------------------------- Sheffield -------------------------- Paid

TrevA5 ----------------------------------------- Nuneaton ------------------------- Paid 20

Blackbaronfish -------------------------------- Nuneaton ------------------------- Paid

Davecook -------------------------------------- Leighton Buzzard ---------------- Paid

Needabiggertarg ------------------------------ Tring ------------------------------ Paid

rhyslightnin ------------------------------------ Bath ------------------------------ Paid

Papa Cleary ------------------------------------ St Helens ------------------------- Paid

Clez --------------------------------------------- St Helens ------------------------- Paid

SpringerMonkey -------------------------------- St Helens ------------------------- Paid

Justin Reading ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Paid

Tinbum (again) ---------------------------------- Bude ----------------------------- Paid

Johnbaz ------------------------------------------- Sheffield------------------------- Paid. 30

CLOGGER ----------------------------------------- Clevedon ------------------------ Paid

Coombsy ------------------------------------------ Clevedon ------------------------ Paid

Flyingfish------------------------------------------- Luton --------------------------- Paid

RootyMcRickenbacker ----------------------------- Monmouth --------------------- Paid

Vernal ---------------------------------------------- Nottingham -------------------- Paid

BAD DAZ ------------------------------------------- Dudley ------------------------- Paid

Unframed Dave ------------------------------------ Norwich ------------------------ Paid

Jon Budd ------------------------------------------- Wombledon -------------------- Paid

prosport.177 --------------------------------------- Exeter -------------------------- Paid

KeithS ----------------------------------------------- Hull ---------------------------- Paid 40

BAD DAZ's Uncle ------------------------------------ Dudley ------------------------ Paid

Robet ------------------------------------------------- Barnstaple ------------------- Paid

nurek ------------------------------------------------- London ----------------------- Paid

Black Beard ------------------------------------------- Bristol ------------------------ Cheque received

Rikard -------------------------------------------------- Carlton Colville -------------- Paid

dayglowfroggy ----------------------------------------- Cambridge ------------------- Paid

NickG --------------------------------------------------- Coventry --------------------- Paid

UKNeil -------------------------------------------------- Hinckley ---------------------- Paid

Last edited by T 20; 28-03-2017 at 08:00 PM.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Oh go on then.

Boiing!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Cool It's Here!!

WAHAY!!

Here we go yet again, folks for another swashbuckling, utterly fantastic and enjoyable Boinger Bash!

MICK - I LOVE YOU!!

For anyone who has thought about attending one of these superb events but has yet to pluck up the courage, please do yourself a huge favour and come along. These events are not at all "cliquey" and all new attendees are pleasantly surprised by the warm, genuine welcome they receive and the overall friendliness, helpfulness and like-minded spirit they experience at these informal events.

This is to be the 13th event and our wonderful concept just goes from strength to strength.

Mick - count CraigyP, Oldskoolz and myself in; will sort payment.

The sleepometer has had its customary Winter tweaks and is showing 77 to go.

Can't wait to see all the Boingerfolk again and to welcome newcomers.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    WAHAY!!

Here we go yet again, folks for another swashbuckling, utterly fantastic and enjoyable Boinger Bash!

MICK - I LOVE YOU!!

For anyone who has thought about attending one of these superb events but has yet to pluck up the courage, please do yourself a huge favour and come along. These events are not at all "cliquey" and all new attendees are pleasantly surprised by the warm, genuine welcome they receive and the overall friendliness, helpfulness and like-minded spirit they experience at these informal events.

This is to be the 13th event and our wonderful concept just goes from strength to strength.

The sleepometer has had its customary Winter tweaks and is showing 77 to go.

Can't wait to see all the Boingerfolk again and to welcome newcomers.

BOING!!
    If Carlsberg made airgun enthusiasts....
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Is this going to be a massive april fools day joke?

Everyone turns up to the same place and theres just a sign saying...

"APRIL FOOLS"

If not its got potential to be.

Seriously though im trying to talk the misses into letting me come this time, she nearly said yes last time, but ive got 5 little ones.

So fingers crossed and arms, legs and toes.

Its abit of a drive for me too, ive only got a nissan micra so might have to leave in in the middle of march to get there.
    Daystate Regal xl .177 / Hawke niteeye 6-24x50irsf...
    Weihrauch HW97 .22 tbt kit / Hawke sidewinder 30 10×42...

2 ferrets and a net...

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    If Carlsberg made airgun enthusiasts....
    They'd be nothing like me!!

Lovely to see you on, sir.

Will you be able to get along to this Spring spring-gun fest?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

They'd be nothing like me!!

Lovely to see you on, sir.

Will you be able to get along to this Spring spring-gun fest?
    Maybe
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by ElmerFudd.177 View Post
    Is this going to be a massive april fools day joke?

Everyone turns up to the same place and theres just a sign saying...

"APRIL FOOLS"

If not its got potential to be.

Seriously though im trying to talk the misses into letting me come this time, she nearly said yes last time, but ive got 5 little ones.

So fingers crossed and arms, legs and toes.

Its abit of a drive for me too, ive only got a nissan micra so might have to leave in in the middle of march to get there.
    We'll be there, Mr Fudd.

I've got four of the little git bags too and it's SO nice to get away from them.

Although I'm hoping mummy will allow my 11 year old to come this time....there's been a little Diana 24D in the cabinet with his name on it for some time now.

And if she says "no", just tell her you're nipping to do the weekly shop for her.

She'll not notice, honest!

Maybe
    YAY!

That's a yes, then?!!!

If Mr pope works his magic on my rifle on time I will be there without a doubt.

Many thanks Tone

Will be cool to do my first bash

I know I've come close a few times on previous events but it's always either work or some other crappy excuse that's peed on my fire

Looking forward to it and its written in big black permanent marker on the calendar

As mentioned on the other boinger bash thread I'm more than happy to provide a lift to anyone local or en-route or even car share etc

Nick

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by ElmerFudd.177 View Post

5?! She could probably do with a weekend off!

And Colchester is practically local. Get yourself there.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Maybe
    Graham.

PM received.

Tried to reply, not sure if it worked? PM box full?

Bremby dog's asking to be taken out....Will be back.

Count me and the girls in, we've already started packing the love shack!