Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 1,786 to 1,787 of 1787

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Me and Tony are just good friends
    Indeedy....of the special "only to be found at a Boinger Bash" stylee, so the very best buddies.

Will you be having a play with your new toy this weekend, Pauly?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Thumbs down What a difference a week makes.......

Last week at this time I was absolutely buzzing with excitement. Just a few things to do to get ready and then head down to Quigley Hollow, meet up with good friends, meet some fantastic new people and soak in the relaxing qualities and utter contentment of a weekend spent amidst the very finest people all united by one common passion.

Fast forward a week......I had to finish early yesterday for the previously mentioned eye appointment. I have three bikes going out this morning. I always like to have my bikes readied the day before - paperwork all ready, bike checked and polished. But, when I left yesterday, because all the bikes hadn't even been through the workshop, only one had I done the full lot with. One had only just gone into the workshop shortly prior to me leaving. The third was still in the showroom. Service department say, "Don't panic, we'll have them done". Instructions left with colleagues as to what to chase and what to do with the bikes when they came down from the workshop. I have no confidence in any of them and fear the worst when I arrive in a while and can see it being a right old nightmare.....

Mega-stressed Tone.

But! Our next Bash is just 56 sleeps away. Oh yes; just eight weeks to go until we can do it all again. And, folks, it's this anticipation of the next Bash that keeps me going and provides the escape from the drudgery and monotony that is the usual day to day here.

So, yes, 56 to go. I hope you all have a super-Boingtastic weekend and enjoy the warmth.

Laterz.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!