Page 57 of 120 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Nice one, John.

As always, it'll be great to see you again.
    Cheers Tony, It'll be nice to have a chinwag!!
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Cheers Tony, It'll be nice to have a chinwag!!
    Absolutely, John lad.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool Little PaulyBoy

Great to see you earlier my friend.

The only bad thing was that your brief visit just flew past far too quickly. Couldn't believe the step father in law landing and wanting me to drop everything. Sorry mate, and you're far, far more important than having to look at his bloody car! just goes to reinforce that old saying that you can choose your friends but not your family.

And I'd be choosing you and so many of the special friends I've made at The Hollow over many family members.

Was great to see you matey and Brem sends a big, sloppy doggy kiss!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Great to see you earlier my friend.

The only bad thing was that your brief visit just flew past far too quickly. Couldn't believe the step father in law landing and wanting me to drop everything. Sorry mate, and you're far, far more important than having to look at his bloody car! just goes to reinforce that old saying that you can choose your friends but not your family.

And I'd be choosing you and so many of the special friends I've made at The Hollow over many family members.

Was great to see you matey and Brem sends a big, sloppy doggy kiss!!
    Bash mates are the Best mates that's for sure Tone. It was always going to have to be a flying visit mate so no need to apologise at all. Had a good run back and I got to spend an hour with Chris (Baldinio) this morning too seeing Boingermen between Bashes is a bit special.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Still fighing an industial strengh cold Tone, its been totally debilitating for over 2 months.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Sorry to hear that Gwyn, that Bugger of a cold clung on to me for weeks
    Take it easy and Take Care me ol' mate. Sending you a Boinger kiss to to your forehead X
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

"Bash mates are the Best mates", love it, Pauly.

That could stick, I reckon. Or, how about some extra 'B's?

Like "Bash Buddies are the Best Buddies".

Special friends for life, forged at The Hollow.

Great to hear that you also managed to get to see our Chris and, the other week, Chris and Adonis Dave, too.

You've gotta love a good Bash, but getting an extra mid-Bash buddy fix makes it even better.

Great to hear you had such a good run back matey and under five weeks to go to The Bash now, SO VERY MUCH NEARLIER NEARLY THERE!!

BOING!!

Let's just hope we don't get an 'E' storm anytime soon!

How does the storm naming thing go? Alternate between male and female?

What next? Eunuch?

The 'F' one could be interesting.......
    Well, (and sorry to quote one of my own posts) but I was watching the CountryFile forecast earlier and today's winds were deemed strong enough to have a name. So, apparently, today's was "Ewan"!

So the nest will be a girlie name beginning with an 'F'.

Could think of a few candidates......

Lightbulb Hey Pauly and Unframed Dave........

Remember how you two had that mad frenzy of posting activity on the Bonfire Bash thread to take it over the 1000 mark? And that this activity took place well after our last meet?

Well, look at the post count now. Wth five weeks to go. The 1000 marker will be blown away well before The Spring Bash!!

BOING!

Remember how you two had that mad frenzy of posting activity on the Bonfire Bash thread to take it over the 1000 mark? And that this activity took place well after our last meet?

Well, look at the post count now. Wth five weeks to go. The 1000 marker will be blown away well before The Spring Bash!!

BOING!
    It actually made 1529 posts in the end Tone, it was Page 100 me and The Frame were going after, which we made. I can see this one reaching that easily too

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    My HW50 still has not arrived from Sportwaffen Schneider. I am going to have to brush up on my German and give them a call, unfortunately all I can really remember is how to ask for bread with a meal.......

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    My HW50 still has not arrived from Sportwaffen Schneider. I am going to have to brush up on my German and give them a call, unfortunately all I can really remember is how to ask for bread with a meal.......
    Mmm, I ordered a new barrel for my HW90 from them about 6 weeks ago, I got an email from them a few days later saying they have to get it from the manufacturer which should only take 2 to 4 days, haven't heard anything since I emailed them a couple of weeks ago but still no answer

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    To be fair, they were showing low stock when I ordered but after a week I would expect some sort of communication as to when I am likely to get the gun. Also, they clearly state that they will not respond to emails regarding delivery time scales. It's just sods law that I need the gun in a hurry for work.

I may just have to visit Slinger and borrow his HW99...... I am sure if I went round with a bottle of red and some JAZZZZZZZZZ.....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    To be fair, they were showing low stock when I ordered but after a week I would expect some sort of communication as to when I am likely to get the gun. Also, they clearly state that they will not respond to emails regarding delivery time scales. It's just sods law that I need the gun in a hurry for work.

I may just have to visit Slinger and borrow his HW99...... I am sure if I went round with a bottle of red and some JAZZZZZZZZZ.....
    I didn't notice the bit about not responding to delivery timescales, that makes me feel a little better and explains why I haven't heard from them.

I hear Mick has a rifle or two he may lend you one. As for Gwyn, yes give him a visit but I think a drop of brandy is what he needs at the moment with that rotten cold

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It actually made 1529 posts in the end Tone, it was Page 100 me and The Frame were going after, which we made. I can see this one reaching that easily too
    Oops, sorry, me wrong, should have checked!

Well, we MIGHT hit those dizzy numbers Pauly, we'll see.

But (and great news for us), don't forget that we only have two months' gap between this and the June Bash, so Uncle Mick will have to start the thread for the mid-Summer Boing not long after the Spring Bash has ended.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    As for Gwyn, yes give him a visit but I think a drop of brandy is what he needs at the moment with that rotten cold
    Yep, some brandy, a big man hug and a big, sloppy kiss on his forehead and I'm sure he'll be shaking that stinker of a cold off.