Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Blimey Tony - 5 years??? You can tell me about it at the Bash. Yep, 'funds received' is a nice marker for sure. Prioritise the TX fettle so that way you have a plink plonk to look forward to
    Pauly, like yourself, I always look forward to plonky time anytime, no matter what I'm using (although the pump-up, SSP and CO2 ones have not been out for a play in yonks).

But, yes, I really need to make time to get the TX done.. Such a quick, easy thing to strip, too.

73 sleeps to go, peeps.

Pauly - see, we're nearlier, nearly there, mate. Remember on the November thread when I was dusting the sleepometer off and it was well over the 100 mark?

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Payment wired.

Sincere condolences Ray & family

ATB all.
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

My condolences too Ray. I hope you're bearing up OK.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Payment wired.

ATB all.
    Gwyn
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Funds transferred, so that's the Birthday Boy, Oldskoolz Nick and I sorted.
    And all payment received folks, looking forward to seeing you all again, and to welcoming Nick to Quigley Hollow.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And all payment received folks, looking forward to seeing you all again, and to welcoming Nick to Quigley Hollow.

All the best Mick
    Cheers Mick

Really looking forward to it

Can I just confirm that it's ok to bring pre charge rifle(s)?

I know the boinger bashes main ethos is those twangy springers and looks like the majority are still stuck in the 70's

but.......I can't hit a barn door with one of those damn things

Was hoping I could bring my pcp so I can at least hit a target or two

I'm also bringing a springer so don't panic chaps although Vale Boy actually owns it well that's until he's paid his £1 per day storage until collection

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Cheers Mick

Really looking forward to it

Can I just confirm that it's ok to bring pre charge rifle(s)?

I know the boinger bashes main ethos is those twangy springers and looks like the majority are still stuck in the 70's

but.......I can't hit a barn door with one of those damn things

Was hoping I could bring my pcp so I can at least hit a target or two

I'm also bringing a springer so don't panic chaps although Vale Boy actually owns it well that's until he's paid his £1 per day storage until collection
    Hi Nick, look forward to meeting you. Sorry.... I know you addressed this to Mick but, I know he won't mind me jumping in. Yeah, PCPs no problem at all, all sorts are welcome which will mirror the all sorts that attend. No FWB's though as they are just plain Effin' ugly (Tony's gonna kill me)
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hi Nick, look forward to meeting you. Sorry.... I know you addressed this to Mick but, I know he won't mind me jumping in. Yeah, PCPs no problem at all, all sorts are welcome which will mirror the all sorts that attend. No FWB's though as they are just plain Effin' ugly (Tony's gonna kill me)
    Haha cool thanks for the info

Absolutely as Pauly says re the PCP, Nick.

But you still have the 99, yes?

Pauly.....shame you feel that way about the utterly BEAUTIFUL 300S. .....

I suppose it'll not matter now, but some of the Boingerboys and I all chipped in and bought you a mint lefty version. We were going to give it you as a surprise prezzie.

Ah well..

Still love ya, though! xxxxx.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Pauly.....shame you feel that way about the utterly BEAUTIFUL 300S. .....

I suppose it'll not matter now, but some of the Boingerboys and I all chipped in and bought you a mint lefty version. We were going to give it you as a surprise prezzie.

Ah well..

Still love ya, though! xxxxx.
    Wellllll, you know, they ain't that bad when I think about it, I suppose Beauty did eventually love the Beast and would be rude not to accept such an ugly, erm I mean lovely - gift
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

All the best Mick
    Brilliant!

Can't wait to see all the good Boingerfolk at our beloved hallowed Hollow for another fantastic meet amongst the very finest people one could ever wish to meet.

71 sleeps to go my fine peeps!

BOING!!