Page 104 of 120 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1787

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Still reeling at the news re Steve, so not in a particularly boingy mood right now, though.
    I would just like to say that Steve, his wife and all the kids are fine!

And to get us back into a boinging mood I will try to find the time to make a Bongo Guy to bring with me so he's there in spirit. It won't need to be very big, or move much. And a sign around its neck saying "F%# Off!" Should do the trick.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

And to get us back into a boinging mood I will try to find the time to make a Bongo Guy to bring with me so he's there in spirit. It won't need to be very big, or move much. And a sign around its neck saying "F%# Off!" Should do the trick.
    Shit Nick, I was fearing a bad thing here for a while, so pleased to here his wife and kids are fine, thanks for letting us know that mate. However..... My heartfelt thoughts are with the daft git, send him my hugs xxx
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Deffo mate, count me in to stuff the Guy !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

My thoughts are with you Steve x

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Deffo mate, count me in to stuff the Guy !
    So brave of you to "come out" on here, respect

Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight

That's given the password away.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Ah, cheers, Nick.

4 sleeps to go, peeps.

And a BOING for Steve and the family!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.

6m stainless steel or aluminium chequer plate

Ok youse guys, anybody going to this weekends bash that may have some ali or preferably stainless steel plate going spare, desperately need a piece of either, 300x 800 x 600mm. Need to span a drain and I have not got much clearance. Anybody oblige please.

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

BOING

Sunny afternoon and finished shirk

BOING TO THE TOP - NEARLY THERE
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

And cheers for the Boings, Paul.

And, yes, we are so very nearly, nearlier there......Just a few little sleepies and Bish, Bash....BOING!!

It can't come quickly enough....It's been a long, hard, torrid month at work. Lots of new bikes getting sold and going out. Friday will be a bit of a 'mare, as I'll have at least another five going out and month end is always a very fraught affair at our place.

But at least I can unwind at our beloved, therapeutic little hideaway for a couple of days amongst great people.

Hopefully the effort at work will have been well worth it.....I've smashed the Ducati Quarter 1 target to bits and exceeded it by miles. Last week, when our rep came to see us, he showed us the league tables and, out of about 34 dealers, I've got us running second in the UK. And second only to a large, solus dealer where everyone is focussed on just the one product. But I've had a right old daft busy run these last few days....you never know, we might be in the #1 slot now!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Any shooting coaches amongst the BoingerBoyz?

As above, just wondering if any of you fine chaps has ever done any official coaching?

With me bringing my daughter along, it'd be lovely if she could have a little formal coaching.

I've talked her through the safety aspects and told her to google up gun safety.

Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll get the Vantage and Predator scoped and zeroed in. And I thought I'd let her have a little taster when she gets back from school. But, as with so many things in life, sometimes I think sprogs will listen more to people who aren't familiar to them and take things a little more seriously, though I still want her to have a fun time so that she bites the bug.

Anyone up for it?

Have you spoken with Steve today, Nick?

How's he doing?

Here's beaming big boingering hugs, Steve, if you're looking in.

Cool UK Neil.

Aha!

I've just looked on the list and UK Neil has been added to the list this evening.

Nice one, Neil; be great to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Aha!

I've just looked on the list and UK Neil has been added to the list this evening.

Nice one, Neil; be great to see you again.

Yes, Tone.

Neil popped into Quigley Hollow yesterday and said he'd try to get over to see us all on Saturday.

Now, I'm very sorry but looking through the list I've forgotten to announce that Mr nurek's payment has been received.

Looking forward to meeting you Mr nurek sir.

All the best Mick