Page 105 of 120 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1787

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Now, I'm very sorry but looking through the list I've forgotten to announce that Mr nurek's payment has been received.

Looking forward to meeting you Mr nurek sir.

All the best Mick
    Excellent!

Welcome on board, Mr Nurek.

Mick, looking at the list and knowing that some fine peeps are definitely coming, but not showing, plus a few more that will, no doubt, jump in, I reckon this will give The Bash its largest attendance?

Shame about some of the nice people who, sadly, can't be with us for this one, though.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Hi Mick, a tenner on route to you electronically for attendance Saturday only, cheers. Looking forward to seeing you and everybody else again. Best Regards, Ted.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Hi Mick, a tenner on route to you electronically for attendance Saturday only, cheers. Looking forward to seeing you and everybody else again. Best Regards, Ted.
    YAY!

Nice one, Ted; be great to see you again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    YAY!

Nice one, Ted; be great to see you again.
    Cheers Tony, likewise yourself. All the best, Ted.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I'm pleased you can make it Ted, even if it is just for the Saturday, a few of the guys were asking after you
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

As above, just wondering if any of you fine chaps has ever done any official coaching?

With me bringing my daughter along, it'd be lovely if she could have a little formal coaching.

I've talked her through the safety aspects and told her to google up gun safety.

Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll get the Vantage and Predator scoped and zeroed in. And I thought I'd let her have a little taster when she gets back from school. But, as with so many things in life, sometimes I think sprogs will listen more to people who aren't familiar to them and take things a little more seriously, though I still want her to have a fun time so that she bites the bug.

Anyone up for it?
    As it 'appens Tone, I am a qualified/certified coach for a good number of years now, not in shooting of course but more professional/work related but the coaching skills are pretty much the same no matter what the subject to be honest. As long as I ain't gotta get up stupid early in the morning (planning a hangover) I would be happy to spend some patient time with the Young'un and as you rightly say, they tend to listen to 'strangers' before their parents. I'm sure most of the lads at The Bash will lend a knowledgeable hand.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I'm pleased you can make it Ted, even if it is just for the Saturday, a few of the guys were asking after you
    Thanks Paul, will be nice to see you. ATB, Ted.

Glad you can make it mate

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    As it 'appens Tone, I am a qualified/certified coach for a good number of years now, not in shooting of course but more professional/work related but the coaching skills are pretty much the same no matter what the subject to be honest. As long as I ain't gotta get up stupid early in the morning (planning a hangover) I would be happy to spend some patient time with the Young'un and as you rightly say, they tend to listen to 'strangers' before their parents. I'm sure most of the lads at The Bash will lend a knowledgeable hand.
    Cheers Pauly; nice one.

Three sleeps for the Saturday peeps.....and just the one for the lucky Thursday folk!

BOING!!

My ex (Bov) messaged me this morning reminding me about this weekend. I'm hoping to pop in to see him & you's on the way home from Kickback.
    You only have one body to live in, look after it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
    My ex (Bov) messaged me this morning reminding me about this weekend. I'm hoping to pop in to see him & you's on the way home from Kickback.
    Yeah, do Elaine, you'll enjoy it and be able to put a few more faces to names. There will be plenty of guns for you to borrow if you're not carrying your own

As above, just wondering if any of you fine chaps has ever done any official coaching?

With me bringing my daughter along, it'd be lovely if she could have a little formal coaching.

I've talked her through the safety aspects and told her to google up gun safety.

Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I'll get the Vantage and Predator scoped and zeroed in. And I thought I'd let her have a little taster when she gets back from school. But, as with so many things in life, sometimes I think sprogs will listen more to people who aren't familiar to them and take things a little more seriously, though I still want her to have a fun time so that she bites the bug.

Anyone up for it?
    Tone,
    I've done some pistol and rifle coaching over the years, and also been coached when I used to shoot 10m air rifle in the Kent team some years ago. I'm sure there's still something useful that I can still remember and pass on if it helps

I'm bringing my HW40 and HW75 along, as NewPaul wanted to have a look, and maybe a should bring my S&W 586 6" for your daughter to have a shoot with as well?
    Make a change to a rifle, and easy to handle for a young'un too
    I've got a pile of Co2 and pellets here, so she's welcome to have a blatt
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters

Anyone up for it?

I have the prospect with me, and apart from mucking around with his mates guns as a kid he has not shot. Obviously it would be pointless me showing him anything, so if anyone wants a gangly yoof, I have one spare.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I have the prospect with me, and apart from mucking around with his mates guns as a kid he has not shot. Obviously it would be pointless me showing him anything, so if anyone wants a gangly yoof, I have one spare.
    I'm sure Gwyn will be along very soon

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Can he pull a plough? Or a coal wagon? I assume that he is too big for chimneys

Pete
    Pete