Page 109 of 120 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1787

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Looking forward to seeing you again Paul

Now........bugger off to bed early, and before you know.......it will be Bash time

Eta tomorrow about sixish for the diminutive one and his aged father, can't wait. See you all tomorrow peeps

Atvb

Baldy

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Eta tomorrow about sixish for the diminutive one and his aged father, can't wait. See you all tomorrow peeps

Atvb

Baldy
    Safe journey Chris and see you in around 20 hrs
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I'm like a kid at Christmas, if I didn't have to pick titch up in Dewsbury after school tomorrow think I would be setting off now! Can't believe we are nearly there see you in 19 hours 58 minutes

Atvb

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I don't know any eateries around Stoneleigh but if you want to eat nearer to The Bash (3 or 4 miles) there is a pub in Nuneaton which we've used a few times which does a lovely carvery (amongst other things) and it is exceptional value i.e very cheap but very nice. It's called the Longshoot and here's a link

http://www.fayre-square.com/pub/long...on/m8603/menu/
    Thanks. I'm not the very cheap type of pub food person really though. I don't eat foreign meat (cue the jokes!) and that's what they tend to serve. However, I could always go for a veggie option... But then there's another member of our party who's username I shalln't say, but begins with P and ends in SP, who has strict rules on what he will and won't eat. And I don't think he'll bend them in the slightest... I'm quite strict with my daily diet nutrition wise, but I do relax it when I'm out. Others don't it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Ive stayed at the Chase and that's not too bad either.

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Cheers. Now I'm home from work and have thought about it though I think the easiest option will be for me to let the men choose somewhere to eat, then I can't get the blame in the slightest!
    You only have one body to live in, look after it.

Also very happy birthday to Phil mctooterer too

Also very happy birthday to Phil mctooterer too
    He's gotta be in his nineties now hasn't he ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Steve... *manhugs*
    And Boingy manhugs from me, too.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyBob View Post
    Mick,

That's a kind offer but as far as I'm concerned my 20-quid can stay in the pot; put it towards upkeep of targets, burgers or the bogs!

My cancellation was too short notice to expect a refund but I'll certainly try and make the one in June or later though.

All the best and I hope you all have a great bash!

Paul
    Sorry you can't make it, Paul, and I'll look forward to meeting you in, hopefully, June.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cool Happy Birthday, Phil.

Quiet on here tonight, must be because everyone's at Quigley Hollow. I've got all my gear together to dump in the car tomorrow along with my HW77 and TX200, I've also got All of Aaron and Jays camping gear and rifles to take as they are going straight to The Bash from work tomorrow night and couldn't bring their gear with them, my car will be rammed. Hope to leave home around 10:00, go to Morrisons in Hinkley for food n drink etc and on to The Hollow for around lunchtime.

Now, apologies to you chaps to whom I said I would run you to Solware on the Saturday. It's very likely I will be travelling up to Crewe on the day to pick up an AA S410 and that's gonna take up a few hours. However, there were others going to Solware so I'm sure there will be enough car space if you do go.

I'm so nearly there I can taste it, won't sleep tonight

P.s it's Rooti McTooti's. Birthday today

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!

Hope you've had a most excellent one, my friend.

Love ya lots.xxx

Late on tonight, Pauly. Late finish and I made a little time to get the Predator and Vantage zeroed in (still only close range, though).

We are indeedy very, very nearly there.....AND A FAIR FEW OF OUR GOOD FRIENDS ARE ALREADY THERE.

Hope you're having a fantastic time, chaps and so looking forward to seeing you all again very, very soon.

BOING!!

@ Baldinio and Vale Boy

Atvb

Baldy
    Chris.....have a safe journey, matey and I look forward to seeing you on Saturday morning. Don't let me forget to give you Graeme's gun case.

Graeme....so sorry that I could only talk so very briefly today. Mentally busy trying to get loads of bikes out for month end and I was with a customer when you rang. I'll make sure Chris gets the case, matey, and I look forward to meeting you again in June.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL!

Hope you've had a most excellent one, my friend.

Love ya lots.xxx

Late on tonight, Pauly. Late finish and I made a little time to get the Predator and Vantage zeroed in (still only close range, though).

We are indeedy very, very nearly there.....AND A FAIR FEW OF OUR GOOD FRIENDS ARE ALREADY THERE.

Hope you're having a fantastic time, chaps and so looking forward to seeing you all again very, very soon.

BOING!!
    You must be knackered matey, pleased you got that zeroing 90% sorted. I bet the lads are cosied up around the Quigley fire now, wish I'd gone today, the Thursday arrival is a very tranquil and almost civilised time. Stil..... I'll be halfway there in around 12 hours time

Wish I was there.......

With you boys at Quigley Hollow.

How's it going, peeps?

Any tales worthy of retelling yet?

Has Dave been re-acquainted with the girls?

Can't wait to share more happy times with you lovely folk.....just one more (frantic!) day at work, two sleeps to go and.........BOING!!

You must be knackered matey, pleased you got that zeroing 90% sorted. I bet the lads are cosied up around the Quigley fire now, wish I'd gone today, the Thursday arrival is a very tranquil and almost civilised time. Stil..... I'll be halfway there in around 12 hours time
    Yep, totally knackered, matey.

But so, so looking forward to it. I think the buzz of anticipation will far outweigh the lack of sleep and being totally done for.

Really, really wish I was there matey - well, we are in spirit, if not in body!

You have a safe journey tomorrow, my friend, and I want BIG manhugs from you on Saturday!

Logging off now. Will take 'er indoors a cuppa for playing nice and letting me have another plinking, er, I mean, serious zeroing session earlier......!

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, totally knackered, matey.

But so, so looking forward to it. I think the buzz of anticipation will far outweigh the lack of sleep and being totally done for.

Really, really wish I was there matey - well, we are in spirit, if not in body!

You have a safe journey tomorrow, my friend, and I want BIG manhugs from you on Saturday!

Logging off now. Will take 'er indoors a cuppa for playing nice and letting me have another plinking, er, I mean, serious zeroing session earlier......!

BOING!!
    Good night mate, saving the man hugs. Just text Dave, he's up, a bit tipsy but feeling sleepy - bless him and the other early arrivers.