Page 11 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    A drop or two of the world-renowned Cleary elixir should have him in a slightly more "vulnerable" state, Jamie.
    And that juice has knocked me to the ground a few times without any intervention by another human being (except for the one that poured it of course)
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Payment wired.

ATB all.
    Gwyn
    Funds transferred, so that's the Birthday Boy, Oldskoolz Nick and I sorted.
    And all payment received folks, looking forward to seeing you all again, and to welcoming Nick to Quigley Hollow.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And all payment received folks, looking forward to seeing you all again, and to welcoming Nick to Quigley Hollow.

All the best Mick
    Cheers Mick

Really looking forward to it

Can I just confirm that it's ok to bring pre charge rifle(s)?

I know the boinger bashes main ethos is those twangy springers and looks like the majority are still stuck in the 70's

but.......I can't hit a barn door with one of those damn things

Was hoping I could bring my pcp so I can at least hit a target or two

I'm also bringing a springer so don't panic chaps although Vale Boy actually owns it well that's until he's paid his £1 per day storage until collection

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Cheers Mick

Really looking forward to it

Can I just confirm that it's ok to bring pre charge rifle(s)?

I know the boinger bashes main ethos is those twangy springers and looks like the majority are still stuck in the 70's

but.......I can't hit a barn door with one of those damn things

Was hoping I could bring my pcp so I can at least hit a target or two

I'm also bringing a springer so don't panic chaps although Vale Boy actually owns it well that's until he's paid his £1 per day storage until collection
    Hi Nick, look forward to meeting you. Sorry.... I know you addressed this to Mick but, I know he won't mind me jumping in. Yeah, PCPs no problem at all, all sorts are welcome which will mirror the all sorts that attend. No FWB's though as they are just plain Effin' ugly (Tony's gonna kill me)
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

A drop or two of the world-renowned Cleary elixir should have him in a slightly more "vulnerable" state, Jamie.
    Unfortunately Tony, my lad takes after his mother side more so! But he's still awesome in my book's, if a little wayward.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Hi Nick, look forward to meeting you. Sorry.... I know you addressed this to Mick but, I know he won't mind me jumping in. Yeah, PCPs no problem at all, all sorts are welcome which will mirror the all sorts that attend. No FWB's though as they are just plain Effin' ugly (Tony's gonna kill me)
    Haha cool thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

All the best Mick
    Brilliant!

Can't wait to see all the good Boingerfolk at our beloved hallowed Hollow for another fantastic meet amongst the very finest people one could ever wish to meet.

71 sleeps to go my fine peeps!

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Absolutely as Pauly says re the PCP, Nick.

But you still have the 99, yes?

Pauly.....shame you feel that way about the utterly BEAUTIFUL 300S. .....

I suppose it'll not matter now, but some of the Boingerboys and I all chipped in and bought you a mint lefty version. We were going to give it you as a surprise prezzie.

Ah well..

Still love ya, though! xxxxx.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Pauly.....shame you feel that way about the utterly BEAUTIFUL 300S. .....

I suppose it'll not matter now, but some of the Boingerboys and I all chipped in and bought you a mint lefty version. We were going to give it you as a surprise prezzie.

Ah well..

Still love ya, though! xxxxx.
    Wellllll, you know, they ain't that bad when I think about it, I suppose Beauty did eventually love the Beast and would be rude not to accept such an ugly, erm I mean lovely - gift

Wellllll, you know, they ain't that bad when I think about it, I suppose Beauty did eventually love the Beast and would be rude not to accept such an ugly, erm I mean lovely - gift
    Too late, Pauly, it's gone!!

Too late, Pauly, it's gone!!
    Ye, I bought it

Cool Bonus Plink!

Aha, always nice when an unexpected opportunity presents itself!

I've always struggled a bit with my knackered eyes when shooting down the hallway, especially on opens, due to the dim, low energy bulbs, and I often used to have to get a little reading lamp directed onto the target.

However, last night a couple of the bulbs blew. So the Mrs nipped down to Morrison's and bought a couple. 10 watt things and I can't remember how many lumens. Popped them in and, blimey, they're stacks brighter than the previous ones!

So I commented how much better it was and how it may aid plonky time and she just rolled her eyes.

Anyways, got home tonight and she's at Meadowhall buying some clothes for one of the sprogs for some do at school. So, got changed, walked and fed the Brem, fed the cats (and then lobbed them out!!), locked myself in, target box out and grabbed the CZ634 to see what it'd be like as it's on opens.

Sorted!! Lots brighter and much, much easier. And there's something just so chilling and relaxing just shooting groups on opens with a nice, simple break barrel. Not taking things that seriously, just getting into a nice rhythm and printing some nice, tidy groups.

Love it!

Feeling nice and chilled and now I know that shooting down the hallway will be an even more enjoyable event.

Are many of you nice Boingerfolk shooting at the weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Ye, I bought it
    Not very often you can buy such a mint example of this classic piece of precision engineering for just £50, Dave. Enjoy!

Pauly'll be spewing now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Ye, I bought it
    Brilliant

Not very often you can buy such a mint example of this classic piece of precision engineering for just £50, Dave. Enjoy!

Pauly'll be spewing now!!
    Ha ! As per Daves usual M.O, he sold it to me five minutes after he bought it from you Tony