Page 115 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 1787

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Thank you to Mick and Shirley for their hospitality, it's a great event in a wonderful location.

It was great to meet up with new and old Friends. It was my first Bash, but it will not be the last!

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    A Big thanks to Mick and Shirley for once again being the perfect host's .
    I had a fantastic time meeting the great boinger regular's and some new member's at the hollow.
    I got the opportunity to have a go with some guns that are new to me, Vernal's Fwb 300s(I want one), Transporters many gas ram rifles,Nurek' s Whiscome's Wow, and Tony L Predator rifle . Thank you Bad Daz for the kind words and lovely gift..
    ATB
    Les..
    It was good to meet you Les, and that Pro-Elite is sweet! Nice scope on it too

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    It's already all been said but thanks once more to Mick and Shirl especially - and to all the folk who turn up to make these events what they are.
    Always a pleasure to have a few shots and a bit of banter with my mates, equally as nice to meet new members and finally put faces to names (I finally met my good online mate, Nurek/Piotr after around 15 years of messaging and dealing).
    Looking forward to the next one already - thanks again all.

Craig.
    It was great to finally meet you Craig and finally put a face to a name!

Thumbs up Thanks

Many thanks to Mick and Shirl for organising the Bash, this was my first attendance and I'll be back for the next one in June

Sandwiched between Bad Daz and Roundshot on the range, both my HW99's soon had the spinners and spoons wanging round, and the bucket fell to my .177 Superdomes a number of times ; 3 mildots up and a bit to the right depending on the wind

It was a pleasure to meet some fine fellows from the BBS, and many thanks to John (Blackrider) for the HW45 - very pleased with it mate

Also a pleasure to meet TonyL and Monza, and to hear the bell ringing from the hits from the 586

Here's to the next one

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote of the weekend "could I try your '95?" standing shot "that's alright, I've just hit the bucket".

I must say thanks to Baldinio for letting me shoot his Scirocco on Saturday night. Very nice, I want one. I also want a reflex target, very addictive...

Finally, to all parents who brought their kids along, congratulations on doing a good job, it was great to see younger attendees sharing an interest and all of them so well mannered. Rhys Jr even stayed even tempered when I was shooting 'his' can

Great fun!

Mick, you really are amazing! You provide the most marvelous setting, which must take an almighty amount of work beforehand, and then still find the time to circulate, make introductions and contribute your words of wisdom which all make Quigly so special. I shot some incredible guns, talked to some incredible people and learned a very great deal.
    Thanks a million!

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    A Big thanks to Mick and Shirley for once again being the perfect host's .
    I had a fantastic time meeting the great boinger regular's and some new member's at the hollow.
    I got the opportunity to have a go with some guns that are new to me, Vernal's Fwb 300s(I want one), Transporters many gas ram rifles,Nurek' s Whiscome's Wow, and Tony L Predator rifle . Thank you Bad Daz for the kind words and lovely gift..
    ATB
    Les..
    Mmm, yes, but your bell target made me realise how utterly useless I am at standers - horror of horrors, I may even have to practice. You and everyone else (particularly Tony's daughter, what a cracking good shot she is) outshot me with my own gun!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Who did you book your holiday through, John?

I have a plan!!
    ''Twas my "Social Secretary" Tony who teamed up with my friend's "Social Secretary" who between them sorted it out last year. I take no part in these proceedings !
    But if you have "a Plan", then go for it Mate !!
    “An airgun or two”………

I had a great time and it was really nice to meet up with all you folks again.

Thanks to dave cook, baldino new paul and the Liverpool lads for keeping me up all night taking my mind off the hospital things.

My daughter is still in hospital but starting to improve so hope she can come home later this week.

When I get chance to take photos etc I will start my big air rifle sale.

Target for the next bash I can attend is to have that 35 shooting as nice as my 80.
    Thanks to mick, nick, Jon bud and anyone else who helped me messing around with it on Saturday morning.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Shot of the weekend. Tinbum (in a less than perfect state) picking up my TX for the first time and flattening the bucket....standing (well swaying actually)

Pete
    Pete

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Mick your PM box is full

Cheers

Mel
    (Chipps)

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Mick, you really are amazing! You provide the most marvelous setting, which must take an almighty amount of work beforehand, and then still find the time to circulate, make introductions and contribute your words of wisdom which all make Quigly so special. I shot some incredible guns, talked to some incredible people and learned a very great deal.
    Thanks a million!
    Hear hear, this, absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Cheers Mick and Shirl. A proper relaxing time in good company, oh and Ray of course.

**** *** Ray.

Slinger, get your nephew brewing some more of that damson wine. Very moreish.

Dave
    Just called to leave a request for more Dave. My stock now all gone, but have a bottle of Chilley & a bottle of Pumkin from the same maker for us to try in June.

Ray is surely more of a Cult-Leader than just a cult. He gave me a most interesting insight into 11 vehicle Car Transporters, by the fire on Saturday Night.

@ Papa Cleary: PLACEBOS!? Surely not, I hope. I won't know where the bloody Hell I am now.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post

@ Papa Cleary: PLACEBOS!? Surely not, I hope. I won't know where the bloody Hell I am now.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Don't worry Gwyn, even their Placebos come in at around 30% Proof
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by dayglowfroggy View Post
    I had a great time and it was really nice to meet up with all you folks again.

Thanks to dave cook, baldino new paul and the Liverpool lads for keeping me up all night taking my mind off the hospital things.

My daughter is still in hospital but starting to improve so hope she can come home later this week.

When I get chance to take photos etc I will start my big air rifle sale.

Target for the next bash I can attend is to have that 35 shooting as nice as my 80.
    Thanks to mick, nick, Jon bud and anyone else who helped me messing around with it on Saturday morning.
    Great to meet up with you again, and little "Chalky" !
    All the best with your Daughter my friend and I hope to see you soon !
    “An airgun or two”………