Page 116 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 1787

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Many thanks to Mick and Shirl for organising the Bash, this was my first attendance and I'll be back for the next one in June

Sandwiched between Bad Daz and Roundshot on the range, both my HW99's soon had the spinners and spoons wanging round, and the bucket fell to my .177 Superdomes a number of times ; 3 mildots up and a bit to the right depending on the wind

It was a pleasure to meet some fine fellows from the BBS, and many thanks to John (Blackrider) for the HW45 - very pleased with it mate

Also a pleasure to meet TonyL and Monza, and to hear the bell ringing from the hits from the 586

Here's to the next one

BOING

It was great to finally meet you, Paul, especially as you had put in so much effort with your tea break BOINGS!!

And thank you so much for letting Monza and I have a play with the S&W. We both really enjoyed it.

Look forward to seeing you again in June.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Mick, you really are amazing! You provide the most marvelous setting, which must take an almighty amount of work beforehand, and then still find the time to circulate, make introductions and contribute your words of wisdom which all make Quigly so special. I shot some incredible guns, talked to some incredible people and learned a very great deal.
    Thanks a million!
    Absolutely, Vernal.

Always a pleasure to see you again.

My only regret, especially on the Saturdays, is that it is so busy and that there are so many nice people there, that you simply run out of time.

I'd love to do a "fully intensive" four day Bash!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    ''Twas my "Social Secretary" Tony who teamed up with my friend's "Social Secretary" who between them sorted it out last year. I take no part in these proceedings !
    But if you have "a Plan", then go for it Mate !!
    Secretaries' details required, sir, and all will be sorted; hush, hush, wink, wink!

Quote Originally Posted by dayglowfroggy View Post
    I had a great time and it was really nice to meet up with all you folks again.

Thanks to dave cook, baldino new paul and the Liverpool lads for keeping me up all night taking my mind off the hospital things.

My daughter is still in hospital but starting to improve so hope she can come home later this week.

When I get chance to take photos etc I will start my big air rifle sale.

Target for the next bash I can attend is to have that 35 shooting as nice as my 80.
    Thanks to mick, nick, Jon bud and anyone else who helped me messing around with it on Saturday morning.
    Great to see you again, DGF.

If only I'd looked at the Hatsan a little earlier and I could have made a more concerted effort re finding a home for the 634.

I hope your little girl is feeling lots better very, very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Shot of the weekend. Tinbum (in a less than perfect state) picking up my TX for the first time and flattening the bucket....standing (well swaying actually)

Pete
    I think the swaying is all part of his technique, sir.

Certainly seems to do the job!

Great to see you again, sir.

Question @ mick.

How have you been feeling today, Mick?

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I think the swaying is all part of his technique, sir.

Certainly seems to do the job!

Great to see you again, sir.
    Good to see you too Tony. Glad your girl enjoyed it.

Pete
    Pete

Yes, she certainly did enjoy it and I really think that she'd want to stick at it and get better and better.

The only thing being that we have the "Fun Prevention Officer" who hates guns to contend with.

But more playtime she will have.

Oh, yes, one thing she did mention on the way home, having shot a variety of guns, including a PCP, was that she preferred "the ones that move a bit when they go off!". Good lass!

61 sleeps to go, folks!

Signature suitably updated.

BOING!!

A fantastic weekend

Just to add to what's already been said, that is a very big thank you to everyone who setup this brilliant weekend.
    This was my first 'Bash' and I will be back. I did however loose something while I was on the range and if anybody found it I would like it back What I lost was a very small piece of my brain. This was the part that had come to the conclusion that Pcp air rifles were the natural technology progression. Since loosing this part on my cranium content I returned from the 'Bash' with a another springer rifle.
    Once again thanks......see you at the next one

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

Oh, yes, one thing she did mention on the way home, having shot a variety of guns, including a PCP, was that she preferred "the ones that move a bit when they go off!". Good lass!
    I get that Tone, I've heard it from a few young'uns that have visited the range I go to, particularly boys who I suppose expect it to go a bit 'bang'.

I hope she continues with it mate, both for air-gunning generally and for you to hopefully have an advocate indoors
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cool

Many thanks Mick and his lovely wife for putting up with us again! (And making the burgers!!)

Enjoyed it immensly even though I broke one of my favourite guns!! (Hopefully going to buy a replacement stock although I think the broken one will repair quite well!!)

Nice seeing familiar faces and some new ones, I wasn't jealous of Luke rattling the 75 yards soons like mad! (Well, I was a bit!! )

Came home with an excellent yet cheap QB78DL to boot (Along with some more bits!!)..

Cheers, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Yes, she certainly did enjoy it and I really think that she'd want to stick at it and get better and better.

The only thing being that we have the "Fun Prevention Officer" who hates guns to contend with.

But more playtime she will have.

What a lovely looking Daughter, and with a great name Tone.

You must have to beat the young lads away with a stick!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post

You must have to beat the young lads away with a stick!?
    I guess by 'stick' you mean an FWB stock, he's got one of those I think
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hi Mick, Ihope you're feeling much better mate.

20 quid sent for June