Page 13 of 120 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

No better introduction than a Boinger Bash!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    The good old days, notice no mention of the good looking fella sat next to him?

Dave
    but I wasn't at that one
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Dave
    What? Tinsters??
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

How did the range visit go today, Little Pauly?

Dave
    Goes without saying the boy was Sat next to an Adonis Dave
    When do you reckon September 15, or Easter 16?

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I do belive that a sychophant followed the messiah to one of these, word has it he's now invented the wheel!!!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How did the range visit go today, Little Pauly?
    It was flippin' busy today but got a couple of hours in. It was the 95's outing today. Always used Superdomes but again the H&N FTT's halved my group size. A chap down there had a tin of Weirauch's and I used a dozen of them and got an even tighter grouping with those So, looking forward to the arrival of the FAP's, JSB's and Weirauch's that are on order and put those through each of my rifles over the coming weeks.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I do belive that a sychophant followed the messiah to one of these, word has it he's now invented the wheel!!!
    Ooooo.......you bad!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It was flippin' busy today but got a couple of hours in. It was the 95's outing today. Always used Superdomes but again the H&N FTT's halved my group size. A chap down there had a tin of Weirauch's and I used a dozen of them and got an even tighter grouping with those So, looking forward to the arrival of the FAP's, JSB's and Weirauch's that are on order and put those through each of my rifles over the coming weeks.
    Were the Weihrauch pellets the F-T Special (Field Target Trophies) or the FT Exacts (JSB), Pauly?

Looks like some nice, thoroughly enjoyable pellet testing for you, m'lad!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Ooooo.......you bad!!

Oops, wrong thread!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Were the Weihrauch pellets the F-T Special (Field Target Trophies) or the FT Exacts (JSB), Pauly?

Looks like some nice, thoroughly enjoyable pellet testing for you, m'lad!
    Damn, sorry Tone, not sure which, he just passed me a little lid full. I'll check with him next week though as they did perform well.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...e4608cbb1c.jpg

Are many of you nice Boingerfolk shooting at the weekend?[/QUOTE]

Got a chance to celebrate my birthday yesterday for my first plink of the year with an invitation from ''ThisisDonald' to shoot at the Bedlay club where he's a member.

It was also a chance to try out my HW80 .22 that he's improved enormously, with a bit of tweaking courtesy of a piston nose extension and some delrin additions that he very kindly made. It's smmoooooth now.. like toothpaste being squeezed fae the tube but a darn sight quicker! Shooting right on the money...
    Well done, Donald... Cheers Bud.

Amazing the amount of fun and delight to be enjoyed from propelling wee bits o' lead in the direction of metal knockdown targets, from a well-setup springer and making the connection out to fifty yards or so.

A' the best, for 2017, folks...
    Graeme

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Are many of you nice Boingerfolk shooting at the weekend?

Got a chance to celebrate my birthday yesterday for my first plink of the year with an invitation from ''ThisisDonald' to shoot at the Bedlay club where he's a member.

It was also a chance to try out my HW80 .22 that he's improved enormously, with a bit of tweaking courtesy of a piston nose extension and some delrin additions that he very kindly made. It's smmoooooth now.. like toothpaste being squeezed fae the tube but a darn sight quicker! Shooting right on the money...
    Well done, Donald... Cheers Bud.

Amazing the amount of fun and delight to be enjoyed from propelling wee bits o' lead in the direction of metal knockdown targets, from a well-setup springer and making the connection out to fifty yards or so.

A' the best, for 2017, folks...
    Graeme
    Hi Graeme,

Happy belated birthday for yesterday bud

Sounds like you had a good session

My next shooting day is Wednesday evening down the club.

Weekends are usually taken up with kids football

Although come the bash the wife and grandparents will have that pleasure as I shan't be at home

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Goes without saying the boy was Sat next to an Adonis Dave
    When do you reckon September 15, or Easter 16?
    Sept 15 I reckon.

Dave
    Smell my cheese