Page 14 of 120 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Hi Graeme,

Happy belated birthday for yesterday bud

Sounds like you had a good session

My next shooting day is Wednesday evening down the club.

Weekends are usually taken up with kids football

Although come the bash the wife and grandparents will have that pleasure as I shan't be at home
    Thanks for the Birthday wishes Nick and I've seen from previous posts that you're heading in the Quigley Hollow direction in April, courtesy of Tony L. Nice one!

By the way, I also noticed a couple of pages back that you'd be springer equipped along with your Weihrauch PCP because you'd be bringing the Walther Century which you're currently "storing for me at £1 a day"!... I'm surprised you actually 'broadcasted' that, as it is such an exceptionally cheap rate that I imagine you'll be inundated with people plying you with their rifles for storage now. In fact, have you considered this as a 'Industrial Start-up Enterprise Project'! Could be quite lucrative.

Don't decry the kids football sessions Nick, as you never know, you may have the next David Beckham or Wayne Rooney in your family and with the money they'd make you'd be able to retire comfortably from your new job as Airgun Storage Facilitator !! ;>)

A' the Best,
    Graeme

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    There's a picture of the bash in this month's airgun shooter, anyone know when it was taken? I'm thinking possibly last Easter, is see Dave's son is there and he's not been for a while.
    Plenty of foliage on the hedgerow.
    Probably from when Accuspell (Simon Everett?) covered the bash in 2015.

Did it feature that pic of Huelwen in pigtails? I need another copy, mine is a little worn. I should have laminated it.....

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Yeeuugh. You, not Huelwen.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Yeeuugh. You, not Huelwen.

Dave
    Don't you reckon he looks (and talks) just like Noel Gallagher, Dave?

Excellent!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Are many of you nice Boingerfolk shooting at the weekend?
    Got a chance to celebrate my birthday yesterday for my first plink of the year with an invitation from ''ThisisDonald' to shoot at the Bedlay club where he's a member.

It was also a chance to try out my HW80 .22 that he's improved enormously, with a bit of tweaking courtesy of a piston nose extension and some delrin additions that he very kindly made. It's smmoooooth now.. like toothpaste being squeezed fae the tube but a darn sight quicker! Shooting right on the money...
    Well done, Donald... Cheers Bud.

Amazing the amount of fun and delight to be enjoyed from propelling wee bits o' lead in the direction of metal knockdown targets, from a well-setup springer and making the connection out to fifty yards or so.

A' the best, for 2017, folks...
    Graeme[/QUOTE]

And happy belated birthday from me, Graeme.

Sounds like you had a lovely time in good company.

Those simple little pleasures are moments to treasure, mate.

Do you think you may be able to convince Donald and Clanchief to come on a road trip to The Hollow?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Don't you reckon he looks (and talks) just like Noel Gallagher, Dave?
    Nah, he's too bright and cheery.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Cool Getting so much nearlier there...

Under ten weeks to go now, my lovely BoingerPeeps.

The Sleepometer says 69 to go!

And for some, even luckier folk, nine and a half weeks or so.

Them days is getting that tad longer.....When I was out with Bremby Dog earlier (around 6.30), obviously still dark, and those vocal, gobby dick birds were in glorious full song.....bloody well nearly deafening, it was!

And always so lovely to hear.

This springy, boingy, bashy thing will be on us quicker than you know!!

Can't wait.

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by VALE BOY View Post
    Thanks for the Birthday wishes Nick and I've seen from previous posts that you're heading in the Quigley Hollow direction in April, courtesy of Tony L. Nice one!

By the way, I also noticed a couple of pages back that you'd be springer equipped along with your Weihrauch PCP because you'd be bringing the Walther Century which you're currently "storing for me at £1 a day"!... I'm surprised you actually 'broadcasted' that, as it is such an exceptionally cheap rate that I imagine you'll be inundated with people plying you with their rifles for storage now. In fact, have you considered this as a 'Industrial Start-up Enterprise Project'! Could be quite lucrative.

Don't decry the kids football sessions Nick, as you never know, you may have the next David Beckham or Wayne Rooney in your family and with the money they'd make you'd be able to retire comfortably from your new job as Airgun Storage Facilitator !! ;>)

A' the Best,
    Graeme
    Hi Graeme,

Yes this will be my first bash experience

As you know your on that special storage rate as a repeat customer shhh don't tell anyone

Although you haven't had the bill yet

Typical today as matches were cancelled this morning due to frozen pitch

Beckham or Rooney I can only but dream

Although I certainly wouldn't say No to any of my bin lids that want to fund my lifestyle

Im just glad it gets them off there blooming games consoles and as you would say ooot the house

Mr Furniss, payment sent today, look forward to seeing everyone on the first bash of 2017.

Bloomin eck, I go on holiday for a week and miss eleven pages worth of new boinger bash thread. Put me and the short one down, will sort payment Friday hopefully.

Boing!!

Atvb

Baldy

Ray, so sorry to hear about your dad mate. Incredibly sad news, please accept my heart felt condolences.

Chris

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Bloomin eck, I go on holiday for a week and miss eleven pages worth of new boinger bash thread. Put me and the short one down, will sort payment Friday hopefully.

Boing!!

Atvb

Baldy
    Yaaaaay my mates back in the country Hope you had a good break mate. "The short one" ?? Have you had another sprog ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Mr Furniss, payment sent today, look forward to seeing everyone on the first bash of 2017.
    Brilliant, Mark.

As ever, it'll be a pleasure to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yaaaaay my mates back in the country Hope you had a good break mate. "The short one" ?? Have you had another sprog ?
    Absolutely, Pauly!

Be great to see you and the little () one again!

Mega Spring Bash incoming!!