Page 23 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Well we regularly chuck a load of 308 down it, other than the occasional heifer or sheep very little collateral damage.
    I was actually talking about my airgun range, I can take the big stuff out to 300,ish yds down the valley.
    Excellent. A good range on centrefire then !
    The fox population must be very worried !
    “An airgun or two”………

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Excellent. A good range on centrefire then !
    The fox population must be very worried !
    As are Devonians.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Unicorn spunk
    Tut,tut, unicorn semen please, this forum is getting to lack decorum, shame on you New Paul.

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I'm off to Dorchester for a gun in the morning of you fancy a road trip?
    Would love to have Nick, but apparently I am preparing the poly tunnel for planting today.

I thought I was preparing a nice Sunday roast and sitting down with a decent Merlot and a film in front of the fire.

Silly me.

Sometimes we can have it all nicely planned out, Jamie, and then..

62 little sleepies to go, peeps!

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Off Birding today !
    Chance of spotting a Goldeneye on the high dams !
    “An airgun or two”………

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Is it all booked up or is there still room for a little 'un? Tent I mean...

After several years being 'close' to coming along but not being able due to work, this one falls right in the middle of some days off. Plus I have a couple of legal limit springers again now, so it'd be rude not to!
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellequin View Post
    Is it all booked up or is there still room for a little 'un? Tent I mean...

After several years being 'close' to coming along but not being able due to work, this one falls right in the middle of some days off. Plus I have a couple of legal limit springers again now, so it'd be rude not to!
    There's always room at The Hollow Hellequin little 'uns, bigguns, long 'uns, short 'uns, fat 'uns, skinny 'uns, even side-ways on 'uns. You will be made very welcome and I guarantee it will be your first visit of many returns. Look forward to meeting you.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

There's always room at The Hollow Hellequin little 'uns, bigguns, long 'uns, short 'uns, fat 'uns, skinny 'uns, even side-ways on 'uns. You will be made very welcome and I guarantee it will be your first visit of many returns. Look forward to meeting you.
    Excellent! I'll do the payment later, looking forward to my first visit cheers Paul
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Excellent! I'll do the payment later, looking forward to my first visit cheers Paul
    There's plenty of room in the camping field for another tent and it's only a 30 second walk to the range when you get up in the morning (or afternoon if you've had a late night around the Quigley fire). It's not strictly springers by the way so feel free to bring PCP's too but, just be aware that if Tony L asks for a try of your PCP's - you may not get them back
    Last edited by NewPaul; 29-01-2017 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Word added
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Add a plus one for me Mick, Son-Out-Law is gonna be coming along to learn all about springers and thier ways.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

There's plenty of room in the camping field for another tent and it's only a 30 second walk to the range when you get up in the morning (or afternoon if you've had a late night around the Quigley fire). It's strictly springers by the way so feel free to bring PCP's too but, just be aware that if Tony L asks for a try of your PCP's - you may not get them back
    Lol well I've a nice Rapid 17 Mk2, but I thought I might get cries of 'stone him' if I suggested bringing it...
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

Welcome aboard, Hellequin.

As Liitle Pauly Boy says, there's always room at The Hollow. You're going to love it and, as the little man has also said, I guarantee you'll be making numerous return visits.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

There's plenty of room in the camping field for another tent and it's only a 30 second walk to the range when you get up in the morning (or afternoon if you've had a late night around the Quigley fire). It's strictly springers by the way so feel free to bring PCP's too but, just be aware that if Tony L asks for a try of your PCP's - you may not get them back
    Oh no, I've been sussed out and not in the way you thunked, Pauly!!

You see, I actually LOVE PCPs. Don't get telling everyone mind, just between you and me, like!

So when I've supposedly confiscated and crushed those pesky PCPs, I actually took them home and augmented my collection.....I've got LOADS of 'em, lost count, like!!

Or not!

Hellequin, feel free to bring any powerplant along, it's all inclusive, and certainly NOT exclusive at Quigley Hollow!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Add a plus one for me Mick, Son-Out-Law is gonna be coming along to learn all about springers and thier ways.
    Nice one, Little Nick.