Page 44 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Poor you Gwyn Yep, loving that little bit of land I've got to shoot on, hoping to get a few hours in tomorrow all being well.
    Hope you manage to get there today, Pauly.

It'll do you the world of good, sire.

Much milder now, too.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Hope so, not sure if I'm staying over though, would like to and have a session on the ale but its getting back to the hotel after thats the problem.
    The missus says I should stay over but i'm not sure, if I do come I'm bringing some old 45s for Dave's Juke Box, thats if they are is kind of music, if not there will be some different kind of targets.

I have a load of Gary Glitter (spit) records I want smashing up, thought if I could hang them over on the far hedge near the bloody bucket, on command we could all fire a salvo and demolish the bxxxxxxds in one go, but I've been going to do the that the last couple of times Ive been down at the Hollow but I have forgotten to bring them, old age I should think.

If I do go I definitely wont be twiddling your turrets or anything else of yours if it comes to that.

Cheers

Mel

And talking of 45s.....that's exactly the number of sleeps left to go, folks.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Hi

I hope to be attending all being well and actually have a new to me boinger to bring this time which i can't wait to use.

atb

Pete

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

I have a load of Gary Glitter (spit) records I want smashing up, thought if I could hang them over on the far hedge near the bloody bucket, on command we could all fire a salvo and demolish the bxxxxxxds in one go, but I've been going to do the that the last couple of times Ive been down at the Hollow but I have forgotten to bring them, old age I should

Cheers

Mel
    That's a brilliant idea Mel. Get the grey matter in gear and make sure you remember them ! Or, put a post-it note on something you will be bringing with you
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Chippendale is online now Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    That's a brilliant idea Mel. Get the grey matter in gear and make sure you remember them ! Or, put a post-it note on something you will be bringing with you
    Used a 'post it note' for the last November bash Paul but forgot where i'd posted it

Cheers

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Top man! I've still got a couple of bottles of vintage if you would like them brought up? I honestly won't be offended if you would rather pass though.
    Thanks Jamie, if you can spare them I'd be glad to have 'em.

@Mel: Hope you do stay for an evening by the fire Mel, if I was TT, I'd run you back. I know: if 'ifs & buts' were pots & pans we wouldn't need tinkers.
    But, I can offer you a berth in my tent. EP discs on the back hedge sounds a great idea, they might be something out there I could hit.

@Tone, you guess well mate, must get out for a plink.

Do I guess right: its the excellent Dave the Frame with the juke box?

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Thanks Jamie, if you can spare them I'd be glad to have 'em.

@Mel: Hope you do stay for an evening by the fire Mel, if I was TT, I'd run you back. I know: if 'ifs & buts' were pots & pans we wouldn't need tinkers.
    But, I can offer you a berth in my tent. EP discs on the back hedge sounds a great idea, they might be something out there I could hit.

Do I guess right: its the excellent Dave the Frame with the juke box?

ATB
    Gwyn
    Cheers Gwyn if I was TT i would not be worried to be honest but I do like a couple of jars now and then, don't think i can keep up with you guys though, thanks for the offer of the berth but i'm afraid campings not my scene.

Yes it is Unframed Dave that has the Juke Box, the jammy sod, hoping he will bring it along and we can plug it into the genny that Mick's got, only kidding Dave.

Thanks again for the offer Gwyn hope to see you all in April.

Cheers

Mel

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Hope so, not sure if I'm staying over though, would like to and have a session on the ale but its getting back to the hotel after thats the problem.
    The missus says I should stay over but i'm not sure, if I do come I'm bringing some old 45s for Dave's Juke Box, thats if they are his kind of music, if not there will be some different kind of targets.

I have a load of Gary Glitter (spit) records I want smashing up, thought if I could hang them over on the far hedge near the bloody bucket, on command we could all fire a salvo and demolish the bxxxxxxds in one go, but I've been going to do the that the last couple of times Ive been down at the Hollow but I have forgotten to bring them, old age I should think.

If I do go I definitely wont be twiddling your turrets or anything else of yours if it comes to that.

Cheers

Mel
    Re, the GG CD's, I'm a bit disturbed as to who bought them in the first place Mel ?
    “An airgun or two”………

They are NOT CDs, they are old 45s that I collected from the eighties up to the 2010s when I was doing music quizes for pubs.
    I'd go to a car boot sale and buy a box of assorted records for a nominal sum and they are probably from there, I never bought any of his records, I did not like the scumbag even before he was found to be paeodo, him and that Saville bxxxxxd just made me switch the TV off. It used to be a question of how quick I could switch the TV off before they opened their chuffing 'orrible' gobs.

Nice gun in the text message mate, do you get block and tackle with it as standard
    Cheers

Mel

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    They are NOT CDs, they are old 45s that I collected from the eighties up to the 2010s when I was doing music quizes for pubs.
    I'd go to a car boot sale and buy a box of assorted records for a nominal sum and they are probably from there, I never bought any of his records, I did not like the scumbag even before he was found to be paeodo, him and that Saville bxxxxxd just made me switch the TV off. It used to be a question of how quick I could switch the TV off before they opened their chuffing 'orrible' gobs.

Nice gun in the text message mate, do you get block and tackle with it as standard
    Cheers

Mel
    Sorry Mel, I misread it but I understand your ownership now and yes, they'll make a great target...Cant wait !

More like a Hiab !
    Smashing Gun though, taking it to I'back tomorrow, where I'll most likely "slip a disc" cocking it !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Sorry Mel, I misread it but I understand your ownership now and yes, they'll make a great target...Cant wait !

More like a Hiab !
    Smashing Gun though, taking it to I'back tomorrow, where I'll most likely "slip a disc" cocking it !
    Good luck at I'back then pal,

Mel

Lightbulb

The missus says I should stay over but i'm not sure, if I do come I'm bringing some old 45s for Dave's Juke Box, thats if they are his kind of music, if not there will be some different kind of targets.

Cheers

Mel
    Hey Mel how you doing?, If you do come is it likely to be Saturday? If so I'd love finally shove 25 notes in your hand for the black .177 westy tray which I've chatted to you about but only just remembered! If you're still interested, have one in stock and or fancy bringing it??
    Rhys
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by 666 View Post
    Hi

I hope to be attending all being well and actually have a new to me boinger to bring this time which i can't wait to use.

atb

Pete
    I hope eveything works out allowing you to attend, Pete.

Look forward to seeing you.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post

ATB
    Gwyn
    Yep, a nice plinky on the plonk bottles should result in a lovely, smashing session, Gwyn.

Have fun!!

Yep, loving that little bit of land I've got to shoot on, hoping to get a few hours in tomorrow all being well.
    Did you manage to go and pay your furry friends a visit today, Pauly?