Page 45 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Did you manage to go and pay your furry friends a visit today, Pauly?
    I did Tony. Got there around 17:00 but it was persisting down so I sat in the car for an hour thinking I'd be going back home but.... darkness fell, the rain stopped and it was a lovely mild evening. So out with the HW100 and the NV set up, settled into a nice position near a rat run and popped off three big fat ones, very satisfying and stress relieving . OK, three isn't a lot for two and a half hours but, I was outdoors and in the quiet of my own company. I probably spotted around a dozen but they were a bit skittish tonight and they can wait for another day

Were you off today as usual mate ? Did you get any Plinky time ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    But, I can offer you a berth in my tent.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Bring him a man

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I did Tony. Got there around 17:00 but it was persisting down so I sat in the car for an hour thinking I'd be going back home but.... darkness fell, the rain stopped and it was a lovely mild evening. So out with the HW100 and the NV set up, settled into a nice position near a rat run and popped off three big fat ones, very satisfying and stress relieving . OK, three isn't a lot for two and a half hours but, I was outdoors and in the quiet of my own company. I probably spotted around a dozen but they were a bit skittish tonight and they can wait for another day

Were you off today as usual mate ? Did you get any Plinky time ?
    Sounds excellent, Pauly.

And, as you say, matey, it ain't about the big tallies, it's about being out there and letting the stresses and strains ooze away. And you can hammer the buggers more another day!

No Plinky time for me today, matey.

Gotta log off now, see you tomorrow.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by trumpetier View Post
    Bring him a man
    :d:d:d

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Bring him a man

Ooh, you are awful, but I like you

f^&k off t%$t

Cheers

Mel
    Chippendale (with clothes on)

Airgun Shooter Magazines

As title, I have a four years of these magazines, after I have read through them I don't use them again, was wondering if I brought them to the bash I was thinking if we sold them say ten for a pound or ten pence each whatever, the money could go towards the gas for the bbq, any thoughts on this chaps.
    Would it be worth me bringing them?

Cheers

Mel

Can't see any reason why not, Mel.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

44 little sleeperoonies to go, peeps.

It'll be upon us before you know!

The list's already looking very healthy, but, go on....get those cheques and transfers in and come and join in the fun of The Boing!

Looking forward to catching up with the bestest peeps ever and meeting up with the newbie Boingeristi.

BOING!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    As title, I have a four years of these magazines, after I have read through them I don't use them again, was wondering if I brought them to the bash I was thinking if we sold them say ten for a pound or ten pence each whatever, the money could go towards the gas for the bbq, any thoughts on this chaps.

Cheers

Mel

Morning Mel, that sounds like a Plan !
    Go for it !
    “An airgun or two”………

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Don't forget to leave some room in the car for guns Mel. Oh and a sleeping bag.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Don't forget to leave some room in the car for guns Mel. Oh and a sleeping bag.

Dave
    Only need two guns this time Dave, MKI of course and My MKIII Daystate, the bloody under lever starts getting a bit hard after a couple of hours so the Daystate is just for relief.

Regarding the sleeping arrangements the wife doesn't want to come i'm afraid, it's a joke, it's a joke honest, she's lovely.

And don't forget Dave a SLEEPING bag is no good to anyone

Cheers

Mel

A quick BOING to the top from sunny Kent

From reading all the previous post, it sound like another good turnout with plenty for the BOINGERIST to BOING about
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    44 little sleeperoonies to go, peeps.

It'll be upon us before you know!

The list's already looking very healthy, but, go on....get those cheques and transfers in and come and join in the fun of The Boing!

Looking forward to catching up with the bestest peeps ever and meeting up with the newbie Boingeristi.

BOING!!
    I do believe it's 42 sleeps for us and probably less for a few others.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post

Cheers

Mel

Believe it or not, Mel.

The £1 for each burger just about covers all the materials to make it and the gas used for the BBQ.

Now, as the cover price of Airgun Shooter is about £4, how about knocking them out at £1 each and donating the money raised to charity.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Believe it or not, Mel.

The £1 for each burger just about covers all the materials to make it and the gas used for the BBQ.

Now, as the cover price of Airgun Shooter is about £4, how about knocking them out at £1 each and donating the money raised to charity.

All the best Mick
    Thats fine by me, I don't want to over price them though so that they just get damp and left on the table, whatever can be got for them and which ever charity you want to donate any monies to is up to you Mick i and can assume the rest of the members don't really mind.

ATB

Mel