Page 51 of 120 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Widen the rack when she's not looking
    That'd mean relocating to a longer wall.... She'd notice. Might be time for a second cabinet; just for 'safety' reasons!
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellequin View Post
    That'd mean relocating to a longer wall.... She'd notice. Might be time for a second cabinet; just for 'safety' reasons!
    Now that's good thinking let me know how you get on with that one
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

We had an Allegro when I was about 10!

Thankfully, I had a cool uncle who had various 'merican cars including (at different times) several Mustangs, a Firebird and a Corvette so as kids we managed to offset any potential ridicule resulting from the family motor...

Back to air rifles, I've just also bought a very clean looking Mercury S (from Baz on here) so I'll bring it to the Bash for approval. I think I might have to shift summat or the boss will notice the gun rack is now suspiciously 'full'
    Mmmmm.....American muscle cars!

Y'know, for years, I never really "got" them, being a sports bike rider and that reflected also in my taste of cars, preferring smaller, precise handling European cars.

But I'd love a big, grunty Mustang now.

I couldn't have it as my everyday car, as I do too many miles to and from work, and a mortgage and four bin lids preclude any such notions of suchlike, especially for the time being.

Mercury 'S'?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Don't worry Tone I'm still bringing Vale Boy's Walther Century for hand over so at least I'll be bringing one boinger

Hopefully I'll at least be able to hit some of the targets by bringing the wolf
    I'm sure you'll have no problem with "Wolfie" taking down those longer range targets down, especially The Bucket, as the boingers do it regularly (including some with open sights).

But will you still have it by then?

And you may even have another Boinger, too!

Whatever you have / bring, you're going to love your first Bash my friend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cool Newbie!

I see we have another Bash newbie added to the list.

A very warm welcome, Justin.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

On Sundays, we open an hour and a half later and also finish earlier by the same difference.

BOING!!
    Are you working on Sunday's now Tony ? Sounds like it. I ask because I will probably be travelling back from Sunderland down the A1 next Sunday but I'm guessing it will be late afternoon by the the time I pass Retford.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Are you working on Sunday's now Tony ? Sounds like it. I ask because I will probably be travelling back from Sunderland down the A1 next Sunday but I'm guessing it will be late afternoon by the the time I pass Retford.
    Hey matey!

I've ALWAYS worked alternate Sundays. That's why, for some Bash weekends, I have to book two holiday days. I've booked the two for the April Bash. I think the June Bash will fall on my Sunday off, so just the Saturday to try and book. And we have to virtually beg to get weekend days as holiday days!

Next Sunday will be a Sunday off, Pauly.

So, if you can, it would be brilliant to see you and you can meet the Bremby Dog, too.

And we're only minutes from the A1, so a quick and easy deviation.

How many ratatwats today, Pauly?

Hey matey!

I've ALWAYS worked alternate Sundays. That's why, for some Bash weekends, I have to book two holiday days. I've booked the two for the April Bash. I think the June Bash will fall on my Sunday off, so just the Saturday to try and book. And we have to virtually beg to get weekend days as holiday days!

Next Sunday will be a Sunday off, Pauly.

So, if you can, it would be brilliant to see you and you can meet the Bremby Dog, too.

And we're only minutes from the A1, so a quick and easy deviation.

Ahh, I recall now it's alternate Sunday's you work Tone. I'll play it by ear nearer the time and let you know what time I will roughly be passing. Hopefully let you know on Saturday. My missus will be driving back in her own car and I may have young Aaron with me unless he decides to take a white knuckle drive back with his Mum It would be great to meet the famous Brembo at last. Shall I bring something for the kids ? Handcuffs, Electric chair etc

Didn't go today Tone. Don't want to overdo it in case it becomes a chore if you know what I mean. It will be well over a week before I get back there now but will be something to look forward to. Besides, I don't wanna go killing ALL of them do I now

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....
    Mmmmm.....American muscle cars!

Y'know, for years, I never really "got" them, being a sports bike rider and that reflected also in my taste of cars, preferring smaller, precise handling European cars.

But I'd love a big, grunty Mustang now.

I couldn't have it as my everyday car, as I do too many miles to and from work, and a mortgage and four bin lids preclude any such notions of suchlike, especially for the time being.

Mercury 'S'?
    I didn't really get them back then (late 1970's) either Tony, I was 8/9/10 years old and they were just COOOL!

As it happens, I got into sportsbikes too (as 'sporty' as they could be in the late 80's anyway) so cars became uncool and something to be viewed purely as a means of transport which kept you dry...
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

Ahh, I recall now it's alternate Sunday's you work Tone. I'll play it by ear nearer the time and let you know what time I will roughly be passing. Hopefully let you know on Saturday. My missus will be driving back in her own car and I may have young Aaron with me unless he decides to take a white knuckle drive back with his Mum It would be great to meet the famous Brembo at last. Shall I bring something for the kids ? Handcuffs, Electric chair etc
    Be great if you can, Pauly.

Mmm....as for the kids; how about a nice little car ride to London with Uncle Paul and an extended stay?

Nah; sorry, I couldn't inflict these 'orrible little gremlins on anyone......How about a nice little ride down to the Chunnel?

Didn't go today Tone. Don't want to overdo it in case it becomes a chore if you know what I mean. It will be well over a week before I get back there now but will be something to look forward to. Besides, I don't wanna go killing ALL of them do I now
    Understood entirely, matey.

..... so cars became uncool and something to be viewed purely as a means of transport which kept you dry...
    And to transport yourself, your boingers and any related necessities to Quigley Hollow!

And the Sleepometer says......

40 to go now, peeps.

We really is now getting so very nearlier, nearly there.

BOING!!

Still no sign of Nick, 18 Wheeler.

Up to the top for the evening shift

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/