Page 56 of 120 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hope all's as well as can be up there, Pauly.

And if you can do a quick detour on the way back, the door's always open for you matey.
    Alls well Tone. The Retford detour looks very likely will send you a PM
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Alls well Tone. The Retford detour looks very likely will send you a PM
    Marvellous news, Pauly Boy.

PM sent and have a safe one matey.

One sleep to go!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool And The Sleepy-o-Meter says.......

Just thirty five to go, peeps.

Oh yes, FIVE WEEKS TO GO UNTIL BOINGERTIME!!

Well it has seemed an age getting through the Autumn and Winter. Saying goodbye to The Hollow and to the Brothers of The Boing in early November is always a double-edged affair....You're happy as you've just been lucky enough to spend special moments with the best people on the planet and that we've enjoyed another fantastic Bash season. But then sad as it's such a long gap to the next Bash.

Well, now it isn't!!

The shorter days are gone and they're lengthening out little by little; hopefully any wintry weather gone with them too.

I'm guessing that BST will commence on the weekend prior to The Bash, 26th March? And the Spring equinox shortly before. So we'll have had another five weeks of the days getting longer, plus the clocks going forward...it'll be light until 8pm and Spring will most definitely have sprung; boing, boing.

We'll see how that list is looking over the next couple of weeks, too. Already looking very healthy, but there are a lot of very, very nice returning peeps not showing on the list as yet; I'm sure this will change over the next two weeks.

The wait is nearly over, boys and girls and we are so very nearlier, nearly there....I can taste it!

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    To airgunning.

A couple of weeks ago I sold this really nice chap a bike and, as ever, I always manage to sneak airguns into the conversation. It turned out that he used to shoot full bore pistols and was a victim of the handgun ban, and that he really missed them.

Spoke about airguns and about how many ex-pistoleros were now shooting air pistols.

Anyway, he collected his bike today and said that he had got quite intrigued about our little chat and has been looking on the 'net. He wants a pistol and prefers a self-contained one. And likes the looks of the Tempest and HW45. I told him a little more about these and he's going to try and get a little closer to them and see which one he fancies.

I think the bug's going to bite. And I'll keep in touch with him, to encourage and advise.....next step, hopefully, try and enthuse on a visit to The Hollow.
    Get toghether Tone, you can become the "Airy(gun) Bikers" !
    “An airgun or two”………

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    What Pollytunnel, Gwyn ?
    Came over our house ten minutes ago !
    “An airgun or two”………

Red face

Bank payment sent!! (Got the missus to do it- Too Teknikal for me!! )

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Nice one, John.

As always, it'll be great to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Came over our house ten minutes ago !
    That'll explain a lot then, John.

Someone at work had mentioned something about a Shetland pony paragliding over the Sheffield North area at work today!

I just hope that the wind direction doesn't go North East. Knowing Dave's luck, she'll fall right into his lap! Special friends re-united.

Mick:- I'd have a head count if I were you.

I just hope that the wind direction doesn't go North East. Knowing Dave's luck, she'll fall right into his lap! Special friends re-united.

Mick:- I'd have a head count if I were you.
    I'm in Middlesbrough tomorrow, I'll keep my eyes open for a Shetland Pony with blue lipstick (you will need to have been at the last Bash to appreciate that)
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I'm in Middlesbrough tomorrow, I'll keep my eyes open for a Shetland Pony with blue lipstick (you will need to have been at the last Bash to appreciate that)
    Think that was the one before that wasn't it? Part of him resembled a smurf!

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Think that was the one before that wasn't it? Part of him resembled a smurf!
    So it was Jamie, just like the poly tunnel - time flies.

I think I have a pretty good idea how this came to be!

And you can tell me more tomorrow, Little PaulyBoy.

Remember, like Uncle Michael says, "What occurs at The Hollow stays at The Hollow".

So looking forward to seeing you on the 'morrow, Pauly.

Hey, possible, possible further new recruit.....Had another nice couple in today. They have recently moved to Swadlincote from Tamworth. As usual, managed to slip airguns into the conversation. It turns out that their son has recently bought himself an airgun and that he and dad use it down their garden. Told them about The Bash and pointed out that The Hollow is only 20 minutes down the road. Mum knows where Fenny Drayton and Higham on The Hill are and said she felt that her son would love it. Hopefully he and dad may come along and I've given them the directions to the thread.

Fingers crossed.....

BOING!!

Just 34 little sleepies to go now, peeps.

And a visit from a fellow Boingerman today.

BOING!

Yo Gwyn!!

How's the bottle bashing going?
    Still fighing an industial strengh cold Tone, its been totally debilitating for over 2 months.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Still fighing an industial strengh cold Tone, its been totally debilitating for over 2 months.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Sorry to hear this, Gwyn.

There seems to be a lot of it about just recently. Got it myself and had to have a day off two weeks ago and it won't shift. The finance bloke at work has been off with it for the last five days so I've been having to do his job as well as mine, as the other lads can't do the finance side of things. Hope he's back tomorrow as we have a mental week or so coming up with the new '17 registration coming on 1st March and loads of new bikes going out.

But, no doubt, this will have hit you even harder, Gwyn. Make sure you look after yourself, mate. Take it really easy and keep taking whichever medications work best for you. And keep up those positive thoughts with The Bash just around the corner, they'll get you better in no time.

All the very best to you; man and doggy hugs from me and Brem. xx