Page 60 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Where's PaulSE with a Boing ? Hope alls well matey. Boinging it up from the bottom in your absence
    It's been all go at this end mate, with working and all that, haven't had time to venture into BOINGSHIRE for a plink

Anyway, back on the BOINGY track and a tea time BOINGTASTIC bump
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    So many reasons to be cheerful on this fine day, my Boingerpeeps!

Firstly, it's the first of a month, so the very best of luck to all.

And, it's not the first of just any month, but......one month from now, it's the main Boinger Bash Day! Oh yes, indeed!

We get the Spring equinox this month, with the ever-lengthening days, and the clockx will also be going forward.

But, the best thing is that, for many of you lucky peeps who can arrive before the Saturday, WE ARE NOW INTO BOINGER BASH MONTH!!

Here it comes, folks.......

BOING!!

31 to go (for the Saturday peeps).
    Brilliant
    Made me smile.
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Reading the last few posts, I'd stress that anyone attending the forthcoming Spring Do who are seriously considering buying a springer (or scope) new or used, should wait until that event !
    They'll be a large and varied selection of spring driven air rifles to view and if the owners give permission (they usually do) they can be shot.
    All this will obviously be really useful in choosing a new gun and scope !
    Well tis a bit late for me John!! I bought the lot only because I wanted to have it at the bash!! Lol
    Not really.. I've been doing much Rhysearch!!!! Lol and have had quite a change around.. I've yet to decide if I'm going to keep the Docter 6x42 by the way.. it's a fab scope & it paralaxed down very well
    I'm just not sure Its suitable on my R10 so I bought a vortex 3-9 just in case!
    I feel like the Docter would go lovely on a .22 rammer/Springer.. somthing a bit older. But I only have 1 rammer & I'm not sure I can justify holding on to it just incase I get another..
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Thumbs up

I just got a new scope to go atop the HW98!

Did a swap for one of my watches with a good mate from Bolton

Prostaff

Again

Looking forward to it!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Nice glass John, well done !
    “An airgun or two”………

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Well tis a bit late for me John!! I bought the lot only because I wanted to have it at the bash!! Lol
    Not really.. I've been doing much Rhysearch!!!! Lol and have had quite a change around.. I've yet to decide if I'm going to keep the Docter 6x42 by the way.. it's a fab scope & it paralaxed down very well
    I'm just not sure Its suitable on my R10 so I bought a vortex 3-9 just in case!
    I feel like the Docter would go lovely on a .22 rammer/Springer.. somthing a bit older. But I only have 1 rammer & I'm not sure I can justify holding on to it just incase I get another..
    To give you "a direction" Rhys, I once began with a NS Diamond 6x42 on an R7, I then changed it to a Leupold 6x42 finally ending with a Schmidt 6x42 !
    “An airgun or two”………

Bash "For Sale" Thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Tease.

Someone did ask earlier in the thread as to when might be the best time to start the "For Sale" thread.

Do we think it's the right time now, chaps, with a month (or less) to go?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    It's been all go at this end mate, with working and all that, haven't had time to venture into BOINGSHIRE for a plink

Anyway, back on the BOINGY track and a tea time BOINGTASTIC bump
    Good man and great to see you back in Boingtastically enthusiastic boingerbumpski mode!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    Brilliant
    Made me smile.
    Glad it had the effect, Rhys.

As we get ever closer, I'm getting more and more giddy about meeting up with your good self again and all the other Bash regulars and newbies.

And I daren't open the lid on Little Zeb's box! There have been some monumental noises emanating from his padded little sanctuary! I fear that, if I open the box indoors we'll be seeing a huge hole in the ceiling. Open it outdoors and he'll be into orbit!

I think I may drill a hole in the side and keep squirting some moly grease in there to satiate him a little before risking opening it.

P.S. - "Rhysearch". Love it!
    Last edited by TonyL; 01-03-2017 at 06:16 PM. Reason: "Rhysearch"

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Bank payment sent!! (Got the missus to do it- Too Teknikal for me!! )

John
    And payment recieved John --- looking forward to seeing you again.

I've also recieved a second payment from Tinbum, so the list now stands at 30.

Really looking forward to the April bash. By then I am hoping to be sporting a nice new 22mm shirtless piston internals inside my TX, some new 3d printed baffles inside the end of one of my 97s - probably the V glide and I also want to get a video done of the CD trigger unit modification so that it has a 'window' so you can see the sear engagement. The video camera will be hot between now and the bash !!
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Someone did ask earlier in the thread as to when might be the best time to start the "For Sale" thread.

Do we think it's the right time now, chaps, with a month (or less) to go?

As I said earlier, Tone.

With just a month to go, now would be a good time to start a Boinger Bash sales thread.

I've already got three more guns being delivered to the Bash so I hope there's nothing else for sale to tempt me.

All the best Mick

PS :- don't tell Shirl about the three new guns.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And payment recieved John --- looking forward to seeing you again.

I've also recieved a second payment from Tinbum, so the list now stands at 30.
    Excellent and two BOINGS for John and Nick!,

Thirty is good with a month to go, methinks, and I'm very confident that it'll grow with vigour now we're getting closer. Plenty of seasoned Bash regulars not on the list as yet who are sure to come. And, I reckon, a few more newbies will be jumping in, too.

Me reckons you and Shirl will be hosting at least 50.

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    As I said earlier, Tone.

With just a month to go, now would be a good time to start a Boinger Bash sales thread.

I've already got three more guns being delivered to the Bash so I hope there's nothing else for sale to tempt me.

All the best Mick

PS :- don't tell Shirl about the three new guns.
    Another three?

Go on, do tell; Shirl won't know!

Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    Really looking forward to the April bash. By then I am hoping to be sporting a nice new 22mm shirtless piston internals inside my TX, some new 3d printed baffles inside the end of one of my 97s - probably the V glide and I also want to get a video done of the CD trigger unit modification so that it has a 'window' so you can see the sear engagement. The video camera will be hot between now and the bash !!
    And we'll be looking forward to sampling and viewing your handiwork, Neil.