Page 65 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5

going back

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Excellent and deep joy!

Logging on this morning has been truly joyful with more and more special peeps confirming.

Welcome back, Pete; be great to see you again.
    i can't wait..... just had to wait to see what my predicted recovery time from my little lift nip and tuck would be..... should be in fine fettle and looking trim by then

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by CLOGGER View Post
    2 more Fools for the Bash. Dosh transferred mick.
    I'll be back at the Hollow again on the Saturday with my good friend Coombsy.
    Really looking forward to seeing to seeing all you Bad Ass Boingers again
    Atb, Clogger
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Hi All
    not sure if i am a Friday peep or a Saturday peep but I am a peep. Payment made

Pete

Alistair, Steve and Pete --- payments recieved and I'm looking forward as always to seeing you all.

I'll update the list tonight in case RootyMcRickenbacker's or any other payments come in during the day.

All the best Mick

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Give it time, give it time my Little PaulyBoy fella!

See, it's coming together now.. A few more valued regulars have now jumped in, plus we're sure to see more, plus, I reckon, a few more newbies....... 50 +?

Have you been ratting this weekend, Pauly?
    It certainly is Tone, I can think of another four or five regulars that have been a bit quiet but I just know they will appear very soon

Haven't been ratting this week but if it doesn't rain I'll bo over there this evening.

Got 'quick pop up' tent from a mate yesterday which I'm looking forward to trying at The Bash. Hopefully, I'll get over to the poly tunnel in lightening time after the erection on my arrival
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post

It doesn't matter what BOINGER you have,

A BSA, a Wobbly or even a Slav

Even if your BOINGER is manky and gash,

Bring it along to the BOINGER BASH
    D
    Hee hee hee!!

Nice one, Paul.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    i can't wait..... just had to wait to see what my predicted recovery time from my little lift nip and tuck would be..... should be in fine fettle and looking trim by then

Pete
    ?????

Hope you're okay, Pete, and it'll be great to see you again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

I'll update the list tonight in case RootyMcRickenbacker's or any other payments come in during the day.

All the best Mick
    I hope it didn't stay dark all day in Wales today, what with all that poxy rain!

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I remember fishing with a bloke that had a pop up tent once. Every time the wind blew you could see him outlined as the tent collapsed on him.
    Still the wind doesn't blow at the hollow does it Paul?

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    It certainly is Tone, I can think of another four or five regulars that have been a bit quiet but I just know they will appear very soon

Haven't been ratting this week but if it doesn't rain I'll bo over there this evening.

Got 'quick pop up' tent from a mate yesterday which I'm looking forward to trying at The Bash. Hopefully, I'll get over to the poly tunnel in lightening time after the erection on my arrival
    Bloody hell Paul
    I knew you were excited about the bash, but that's......

Indeedy mate, many more Boingeristi will, no doubt, be jumping in soon.

Hope the rain stopped earlier for you matey allowing you to chuck some lead at them there rolands.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Bloody hell Paul
    I knew you were excited about the bash, but that's......
    Can't beat a quick erection GG it soon goes as I drive out of the field on the Sunday though
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Indeedy mate, many more Boingeristi will, no doubt, be jumping in soon.

Hope the rain stopped earlier for you matey allowing you to chuck some lead at them there rolands.
    Baldinio said he will Defo be there when I visited him last Sunday (blimey ! It's 7 days since I popped into you Tone) and he said the young Bucket Slayer wants to attend as usual and like you, I won't name others as I'll bloomin' miss someone

Went over to the permission tonight, an hour sat in the car when I arrived due to downpour but managed to get a couple of dry hours in before it chucked it down again. Popped off half a dozen and found a bit of a 'hotspot' run just as I packed up so.....next time

Baldinio said he will Defo be there when I visited him last Sunday (blimey ! It's 7 days since I popped into you Tone) and he said the young Bucket Slayer wants to attend as usual and like you, I won't name others as I'll bloomin' miss someone

Went over to the permission tonight, an hour sat in the car when I arrived due to downpour but managed to get a couple of dry hours in before it chucked it down again. Popped off half a dozen and found a bit of a 'hotspot' run just as I packed up so.....next time
    Yep, time flies, my friend.

Chris and the not-so-small little 'un....awesome!

And many more to come.

It's going to be a mega Spring spring gun Boingfest!

Half a dozen, eh? Good lad and sounds like you'll have plenty of sport there to keep you going matey.

Cool And The Sleepy-o-Meter Says......

26 to go my lovely peeps.

Nearlier, nearly there or what?

BOING!!

Quick BOING to the top from sunny Kent and it's tea and toast time

Not long to go now for a BOINGTASTICAL weekend

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Time to go

Can't help it, I'm hooked. Please put me down for the Saturday, Mick, another fix of discussion, advice and general friendliness, and all about the supreme springer. You should find the cash in your account now. Counting the days!