Page 66 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: April Fools Day Boinger Bash 2017 --- Event and Payment Details

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Can't help it, I'm hooked. Please put me down for the Saturday, Mick, another fix of discussion, advice and general friendliness, and all about the supreme springer. You should find the cash in your account now. Counting the days!
    Well done that man!!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

The pace quickens, list is growing. Three weeks & 3 days to tidy up the garage enough to expose the camping gear & buy in supplies for the glorious 1st Bash of the Year. Also need to MoT the Landy, already re-shod to hopefully ensure a pass. I'll be there tho' if I have to push my gear down the A5 on a handcart.

Any road up, here's a gentle prod for H2O, Chris_Allum & several other Boinger veterans we all hope to see.

The Long Shot carvery, superb companionship, Cleary nectar and other delights too numerous to mention are calling.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Last edited by slinger69; 06-03-2017 at 12:05 PM. Reason: too, not to...Doh.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    The pace quickens, list is growing. Three weeks & 3 days to tidy up the garage enough to expose the camping gear & buy in supplies for the glorious 1st Bash of the Year. Also need to MoT the Landy, already re-shod to hopefully ensure a pass. I'll be there tho' if I have to push my gear down the A5 on a handcart.

Any road up, here's a gentle prod for H2O, Chris_Allum & several other Boinger veterans we all hope to see.

The Long Shot carvery, superb companionship, Cleary nectar and other delights too numerous to mention are calling.

ATB
    Gwyn
    Good to see you back on Gwyn, how are you feeling now mate ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Whoops - 2 threads away from page 2

Mmmm, I wonder if I'll be brining one of these to The Bash

http://www.weihrauch-sport.de/wp-con....-li-02-17.jpg
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Well Gwyn, if you guys up there have had half the rain we've had down here you'll need a blooming hovercraft to get across the field not a land rover! My field is the wettest I've seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernal View Post
    Can't help it, I'm hooked. Please put me down for the Saturday, Mick, another fix of discussion, advice and general friendliness, and all about the supreme springer. You should find the cash in your account now. Counting the days!
    Excellent, young Vernal.

As ever, it will be fantastic to see you again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Have a good ''boing'' chaps and don't forget to save a few £££ for June 25th

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Not sure when there out but if you do happen to get one very

I will be bringing it's bigger brother
    http://www.weihrauch-sport.de/wp-con.../HW-110-ST.jpg

Tone wants to have a go and I think secretly he's wanting to join the darkside

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post

ATB
    Gwyn
    As ever, what a lovely, eloquent post, young Gwyn.

You have a lovely writing style, sir, evoking lovely, cosy images of The Bash and the fine folk who make it the special event that it is.

I hope you're feeling better now and that cold from hell has abated.

Aitch20's already on the list, Gwyn, and, as you say, we just need some more of the Boingerveterini to bolster the numbers further still to make it the super, super special Boingfest that it was always destined to be.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Well timed BOING, PaulyBoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Well Gwyn, if you guys up there have had half the rain we've had down here you'll need a blooming hovercraft to get across the field not a land rover! My field is the wettest I've seen it.
    I bet the ducks are loving it though, Jamie?

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post

Ssshhhhh.......

And no photos, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Have a good ''boing'' chaps and don't forget to save a few £££ for June 25th
    Thank you, Binners.

Tell me more about the Kempton "do".

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Not sure when there out but if you do happen to get one very

I will be bringing it's bigger brother
    http://www.weihrauch-sport.de/wp-con.../HW-110-ST.jpg

Solware have them advertised on their site - £439 I would like one even though Mick (T20) called me a Pervert for liking it. Tone has already PM'd me to ensure he gets first dibs on a shoot of it .

Chap at my club has a HW110, very accurate and super quiet, wouldn't mind a try of yours at The Bash Nick

Solware have them advertised on their site - £439 I would like one even though Mick (T20) called me a Pervert for liking it. Tone has already PM'd me to ensure he gets first dibs on a shoot of it .

Chap at my club has a HW110, very accurate and super quiet, wouldn't mind a try of yours at The Bash Nick
    No probs Paul,

More than welcome to have a try

Taking it down the club this Wednesday for its first outing