Hi all,

I have owned air rifles for many years however last week I bought a group of 4 vintage air rifles. Unfortunately one of the previous owners has decided to remove all of the blueing off of them. Luckily two of the rifles, makers were still legible and the third I have managed to track down to being made by Diana. However the fourth I have had no such luck with tracking down, I would greatly appreciate if anyone could shed any light on it.

The start of the barrel is hexagonal in shape for the first 7 inches and then is circular for the remaining 12 inches. The overall length of the rifle is 41 inches. The barrel itself has no rifling and when the rifle is broken open there is no where for an O ring to go, underneath the chamber there is the number 37 stamped which is also stamped on the inside of the lever and the trigger guard.

The method of breaking open the barrel also appears slightly unusual as there is a button that must be pressed in order to release the barrel. The open sights on it does also allow for windage but there is no adjustment for elevation.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Kind regards

Jack

http://s345.photobucket.com/user/jac...?sort=3&page=1