I own a HW40 and a HW75, both in .177

In terms of use, I tend to use the HW40 more often because I like the fibre optic sights and slightly less faff for loading and cocking it.

My loft range where I plink a lot, has got varying degrees of light and I find that the fibre optic sights are easier to align with plinking targets up there

If I'm shooting at normal 6yd black and white pistol targets, I would prefer to use the HW75. As it is heavier than the HW40, I feel that there is less 'movement' during the firing cycle, whereas the HW40 gives the sensation of 'twisting' slightly when the shot is released.

The trigger on the HW40 has a light, but quite pronounced first stage with a nice crisp let-off, and by comparison the HW75 trigger has a shorter first stage but still a nice light release. They are both great pistols and just right for informal target shooting and plinking.

My Daisy 717 is not quite up to the same quality as the Weihrauchs, but it's still a nice pistol to have a plink with, albeit less powerful than the other two, and not such a nice trigger.