Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crosman 105 pistol early version

Quote Originally Posted by Jimny4x4 View Post
    Thanks , so what is the difference between the 105 and the 106 ?
    I saw this and thought the price was reasonable so does tie in with your comments :
    http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy__sel...75-posted/view

Does appear to be the '' two rings" cocking arm you refer to ?
    They have miss labeled it, the 22 cal. is the 106 the .177 is the 105. The two ring arm is the earliest and I think the coolest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimny4x4 View Post
    Thanks , so what is the difference between the 105 and the 106 ?
    I saw this and thought the price was reasonable so does tie in with your comments :
    http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy__sel...75-posted/view

Does appear to be the '' two rings" cocking arm you refer to ?
    Hi,

The 105 is in .177 calibre and the 106 is in .22. The earlier versions had the two open rings to the cocking arm as in the advertised example and sported a better rear sight than the later version.

The pistol looks in good condition and can quite easily be resealed should there be any air leaking issues. As stated in earlier posts, with care and limiting pumps to around five or six you shouldn't have too many problems.

I would say the advertised pistol is at the high end of the price range, but given how how rarely they appear on the UK market, I would think the price worth paying to acquire an early example.

Hope this helps

Brian

I think that people who do not move in the right circles and do not go to gun shows in the UK do not realise how many vintage U.S. airguns are here. I and my mates have a wide range of these old CO2 and pumpers. Most common are Challenger Arms, Benjamin, Crosman, Smith and Wesson, Schimel. Personally I do not like pumpers but my friends have large collections.

Baz

Last edited by Benelli B76; 20-01-2017 at 04:11 PM.
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

some nice ones there Baz would like a gp22 thought I had sourced one from the US but it fell through